Forty Eight.

"Cheers!"

The whole group chanted while clacking their cups together. The squad was gathered at Aria's and Changbin's café, having a group hangout. It's been three weeks since they gathered at Chan's penthouse. That day ended with them agreeing on looking into more incidents that might help them, joining Minho's research task force. They already had a group chat that was made to share the results of their research, but eventually, the group was filled with memes made from Changbin's and Jeongin's faces.

The café was empty because Aria and Changbin closed earlier than usual for the group gathering. With drinks, pizza, and snacks, the group sat in a big circle around the joined tables, chatting, laughing, teasing, and flirting.

Chan never thought that one day he would be experiencing something like that. Having the overprotective parents he has, he grew up almost without friends. And spending nine years in hibernation made his socializing capabilities not the best. But there he was, having a large group that he would meet almost weekly and chat with them for the whole day. They made their way through his life as fast as Alana made her way into his heart.

"What about a group trip for the next weekend?" Felix suggested. The boy surely loved group activities. "It's summer. We should get some beach and tan."

"I'm in!" Hyunjin declared.

"Me too." Anastasia joined lifting her and Jisung's hands in the air.

"We're out." Chan said as he shoved some snacks inside his mouth with his free hand while his other hand held Alana's hand which was situated on her thigh.

"What? Why? It would be fun!" Sky pouted.

"We have other plans." Chan said smirking.

"What? What plans?" Aria questioned. She didn't miss the sly smirk of Chan. Indeed, the boy had plans. Devilish ones.

"I'm not telling you. No. Never." Chan teased.

"Al?" Sky leaned towards her sister. She pouted at her while fluttering her eyelashes cutely. "You're going to tell me, aren't you?"

Alana looked at her with defeat. "I don't know what plans he has." She shrugged.

"How come?" Minho questioned.

"I didn't tell her because I know all of you will corner her and interrogate her." Chan smiled in victory.

"It's obvious." Jeongin talked. "He's going to take her somewhere private and luxurious, like all spoiled rich men, to make her an event and propose."

"Jeongin, darling," Chan chuckled. "Believe me, if she was to get affected by that stuff, I would've spoiled her already by now. I would happily spend all my family's money and wealth on her but she still won't be fazed." Chan leaned back in his chair and pulled Alana into his embrace to squeeze her into him, earning dismissal groans from the whole group. "Money has no effect on her. I do." He flashed his cocky smirk.

The groans went louder and Alana turned tomato red from how he was talking, that she had to bury her face in his chest to hide her embarrassment. Some faked gags and others threw crackers and snacks at them. And for sure, Jeongin started crying.

"Okay. That's it. We are not interested in your private plans." Minho said. "You have our blessings to go to hell and never come back. So, let's change this subject."

"Ah!" Aria clapped her hands together. "I watched your interview. It came out really well. I'm proud of you, Minho." Aria smiled widely.

"What interview?" Dabi asked.

"Are you even living in the same world with us?" Chan scoffed at her.

Before the girl had the chance to leap on Chan for making fun of her as always, Changbin interrupted. "The stage Minho designed for a ballerina in Athens gained attention. Articles about him spammed social media for the past weeks and then he had an interview lately and it went viral. Obviously, his face got more attention than his work. His face is now literally everywhere." Changbin explained.

Jisung threw his arm around Minho's shoulder while the other was resting on Anastasia's waist. "Now I have two celebrities."

"I'm a celebrity, too." Hyunjin pouted making all of them roll their eyes.

"I have to say that the stage was outstanding, Minho." Anastasia praised him. "Why didn't you make me something like that when you worked on my stages for a whole tour?"

"Cause I wasn't the one in lead. Your stupid boyfriend was." Minho chuckled pushing Jisung away playfully.

Chan's phone dinged, making him divert his attention to it. He unlocked it to check the message he received. He sighed in relief. "Finally! Guys, we got the addresses."

"What addresses?" Jisung asked.

"The three doppelgangers." Chan announced, earning gasps from them. As he promised, he was working on finding them for the past three weeks. He already had their info but he still had nothing about their current locations. He was planning to tell his friends when he gets the whole thing. Which is now. They all gave him their attention, ready to whatever he was going to narrate. "A connection of ours knows someone with a high position in the police forces in Whitehorse. He said that the case was closed and its files were gone, but he was in service back then so he remembers the case clearly. To start with, the three are not related. They are friends since middle school. The boy resembling me is Christopher and the other is Lino. The girl is Lillian Davis."

"At least they have different names." Minho interrupted. The boy was fed up with the different doppelgangers by the name of Han Jisung he knew.

"Hold a damn second!" Sky yelled. "Lillian Davis? Like the real Lillian Davis?"

Minho scrunched his face. "You know her?"

"Not personally!" Sky replied. "God! She's an artist! She's one of my favorite. I always look out for her paintings. Her name is well known but no one knows what she looks like."

"Now we know." Alana sighed.

"That makes some sense." Sky nodded to herself. "The girl is far from being normal."

"Why?" Seungmin questioned.

"She paints nothing but crime scenes." Sky declared, making all of them gasp.