Twenty Three.

Alana felt uncomfortable under the gaze of the six pairs of eyes that were surrounding her. She surely didn't want to be sitting there, in an unfamiliar house to her, with people that she mostly doesn't know. She was miles away from where her Lost Prince is sleeping and that was irritating her. But Sky didn't listen to her sister's whining and dragged her out to the house Felix shared with his sister when he lived in Seoul.

The moment Alana called her sister and finally confessed about finding her soulmate, Sky freaked out. She didn't wait till the sun was up. She found herself kicking Felix to wake him up and then dragged the poor boy to his car to drive her all the way from Busan to Seoul.

Sky and Felix used to visit Seoul frequently when they started dating years ago. Back then, Felix moved to Busan to be with Sky and continue his studies and work after that. But the boy promised his sister, Aria, that he would visit her every weekend. They actually did that for a few months, then they started to visit every two weeks, and then it turned to once a month or so. Aria didn't complain though, she wasn't living alone anyways. Her boyfriend, Seungmin, was always with her. There was Changbin too, Aria's best friend who would simply break into Aria's house along with his girlfriend because he just felt like that.

Sky was already very close to that squad. They were her closest friends regardless of where they lived. For Alana, she knew some of them by name but only met Aria once. Alana heard too that Seungmin used to go to their school when he lived in Busan long years ago. She didn't remember him which left Sky shocked. The guy wasn't unnoticeable at all, but back then, Alana had her face stuffed in books so she didn't have time to check the hot popular guys at school.

"Okay!" Sky clapped her hands cutting the awkward silence. "Here, this is Aria, Felix's sister. You met her once before." Sky pointed at the girl sitting on the couch. She had a creamy complexion, freckles, and short dyed blond hair resembling Felix's. Alana nodded at the girl politely. "That's Seungmin. The handsome from our school that you don't remember who's also Aria's boyfriend and soulmate."

"Tsk." Seungmin chuckled. "How can you not remember me? Is that a face that can't be remembered?" He questioned, pointing at his own face. A slap to his shoulder made him groan in pain. That slap came straight from Aria as she pulled him again to her side, making the boy stick to her like they had glue between them.

"Ignore him." Sky said, turning her body to face the other couple across the room. "That's Changbin, and this is Dabi, his girlfriend, and soulmate."

The couple smiled at her politely. Alana heard about Changbin a lot from Sky and Felix. The guy was just as they described. Playful, gentle, buffed, and a little short as it seemed to be. Dabi looked like she was still somehow in the emo phase of her life. She had night black shoulder-length hair, dark smudged eyeshadow making her green eyes stand out, all black clothes from head to toe, different piercings here and there, and a couple of tattoos poking from underneath her shirt.

"Nice tattoo by the way." Dabi said, cocking her head towards Alana's neck which was showing a little.

"I'm afraid it's not a tattoo." Alana replied politely.

"So," Sky started dragging all the attention again. "I gave them a hint about your case."

"Case? What case?" Alana questioned.

"You and your complicated soulmate relationship." Sky answered. "That's why you are here. We'll think together. We'll find something as we always do."

Alana scrunched her face at her sister. "What do you think you are doing, Sky?"

"What we've done to each other. Look, everyone in this room had his share of shit before meeting his or her soulmate. And it was always us together that made things work."

"Except for me!" Changbin interrupted, earning glares from all of his friends. "What? You didn't help me with Dabi! I found her myself."

"We looked for her with you. We hit the road for days to look for a hint." Seungmin talked.

"Your stupid ass brains brought me to the other half of the country when she was two blocks away!" Changbin yelled.

"Is that our fault that you are stupid who couldn't locate his own soulmate?" Seungmin yelled back.

"How could I do when I was literally locked inside my house?"

"So, it's our faul-" Seungmin started but never his sentence made it out completely.

"ENOUGH!" Aria screamed slamming her hand to the coffee table, making the room goes silent. "Stop, already! It's not about any of you today! Why are quarreling over something that happened years ago?" She paused to sigh. "If any of you have something that would help Alana, go ahead. If no, stay as quiet as the seats you are sitting on. That's it."

"A question here!" Dabi said, raising her hand.

"Go ahead." Felix gave her the green light.

"How do you plan to help? We know nothing about him. Not even his name. We know what happened to him but that's it. Besides," She paused to look at her friends one by one. "We all had a Punished- Healer bond. That's different. Where would we start? He's not a Punished. He's hibernated."

"You've got a point." Seungmin talked as he leaned forward while rubbing his chin with his thumb and index. "Maybe he's not a Punished, but still he needs to be healed. I guess the bond is what would make him wake up." Seungmin looked at Alana. "Your bond is not complete yet, right?"

"I don't know." Alana shrugged. "I don't know what the bond is!"

"Soulmates' bonds are all the same regardless of their type." Changbin talked. "There must be something Alana missed. Something that once it is done, the bond will form completely and ticks in its place."

"Exactly," Aria added. "Let's start with the changes that are taking place with both of you lately."

Alana sighed. "Nothing. Nothing changed with him. He's the sa-" Alana paused, and blinked a few times before shooting her head up. "The mark!" She gasped.