Fifty- Finale.

The café turned into a private party venue. Music blasted loudly and they were thankful the café was in some quiet remote area where no neighbor might report them. Drinks were served with more snacks and crackers. Voices echoed with awful singing skills. Tables were pushed away to make space for a dancing floor where Hyunjin took the center, showing his drunken moves.

It wasn't even an hour before most of them were swaying drunk or tipsy. It was total chaos. Some of them passed out on the tables or even on the floor, just like Changbin. Some still had the ability to sing more, like Seungmin and Felix. Some were doing their odd stuff, like how Jisung, Minho, and Jeongin cuddled while crying their hearts out and blurting words of 'I love you' and 'I love you too'. Some had enough energy to keep dancing, like Sky and Dabi along with Hyunjin.

And then, there was Chan who was watching them and laughing out loud while taking photos and videos of them being wasted. He was definitely going to tease them with what he filmed later. He was the only one who didn't drink. He didn't want to get wasted to be able to drive back home. He was finally allowed to drive again and he enjoyed that. He enjoyed not having his chauffeur accompanying him and Alana in the car wherever they go. He enjoyed the comfortable car rides with his girlfriend early in the morning on their way to work, or late at night when they both are worn out.

Chan stopped laughing once he felt a tug of heaviness in his chest. He knew it wasn't his own emotions. Knowing exactly who the owner was, he looked around, scanning the café for Alana. Through the front window, he spotted her standing outside, in front of the door, facing the quiet empty street.

He stood to his feet and walked to the door. Slowly and silently, he tiptoed behind her who was in her own world. He softly snaked his arms around her waist from behind, back hugging her. Alana didn't startle or even flinch. She smiled and let her body relax and lean to his. Chan clasped his hands together, caging her to him, then he nuzzled her neck, pushing her hair aside in the process.

"What is bothering you, love?" He mumbled against her skin.

She sighed. Her eyes were closed and her body felt the most relaxed ever that she could even fall asleep standing. That was Chan's effect on her. He would always put her at ease with just his presence around her. "Not bothered." She almost whispered. "It's more like overwhelmed with all we are going through."

Chan pulled away. He turned her around to finally meet her twinkling eyes that resembled the stars in the dark sky roofing them. His hands never left her waist and her hands rested on his chest to fiddle with his dress shirt buttons that were unbuttoned just to show a little of his mark. "It's going to be okay. I promise. Nothing will ever hurt you as long as I'm here. Don't let anything trouble you. Don't even think of it. Leave it all to me and follow my lead."

"I am, already." She smiled at him. "That's why I'm following you to God knows where the next weekend."

"I know where this is going." He cocked an eyebrow at her. "You are trying to lure me into spilling it to you, right?"

"Don't you think I need to know?"

"Let's make a deal, then. I tell you, and you grant a wish of mine." He smirked.

Shaking her head in disbelief. "The businessman you are." She chuckled. "Okay. Deal. What is your wish?"

"To give me a 'yes' when I officially propose." He said looking at her all hopefully.

Her smile widened at him. "You already know I will do that. You had my answer since the day I moved in with you, if it wasn't even before that."

"I know. But I want to do it properly. I'm not taking you for granted. I will have to do it right. You deserve this."

Tiptoeing, Alana reached for his face to merely place a peck on his jawline. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you even more." He whispered back, resting his forehead on hers.

"Well, your turn. Where are you kidnapping me?" Alana giggled while wrapping her arms around his neck to play with the back of his hair.

"Hmm." Chan hummed as he tightened his grip around her waist, pulling her to his body till they were flushed against each other. "A private jet will be taking us to Jeju Island," He whispered sweetly. "Where a private beach house is waiting for us, in a private resort with top security, even double or triple what we have at the penthouse, that will keep whatever creatures on this earth out of our way."

"Sure they are resistant to Seungmin's charm?" Alana joked.

"Pretty sure."

"And Changbin's and Dabi's glares?" She questioned and Chan just hummed. "Not even Jeongin's cuteness or Anastasia's popularity?"

"Not even the damn power of my dad himself." He almost growled. "When I tell them no one is allowed in, then, no one is allowed in." His tone turned to the flirting teasing one.

Alana was about to reply to his flirting, but echoing screams from inside the café stopped her. She and Chan looked over his shoulder to find Changbin had woken up from his slumber, still all drunk, headed to the dancing group, and did some weird moves before he pulls Dabi and kisses her all passionately. And that was when the rest of the squad screamed in disgust.

Chan and Alana laughed out loudly.

"I guess we should call the night off and send them to their homes." Chan suggested between his giggles.

"That's why someone has to be sober around them." Alana commented.

Hand in hand, they walked back inside the café to be immediately met by the chaos. Echoing laughter mixed with screams, yelling, and sobbing. Thousands of emotions filled that place. Each of them had his or her share of unsettling in their hearts.

Alana and Chan tightened their grips around each other's hands while watching the scene ahead of them. The upcoming future was unknown but they knew they will be able to come over whatever comes in their way. They will, eventually. Together. With their friends.

Alana was sure of that deep inside her BOSOM.

Chan was sure of that deep inside his BOSOM.

The End.