Forty Four.

Alana's breath hitched once she stepped out of the car. She found herself standing in front of a huge building in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Gangnam. The building alone was the size of her whole neighborhood back in Busan. She looked around her nervously, not knowing what to do. She was about to pull out her phone to call Chan and ask if that was some kind of a joke when a man in a formal suit walked up to her. He looked like a security guard.

"Ms. Mun." He talked robotically. "Follow me, please."

Again, her words were nowhere to be found so, she just followed the man. Passing through the main gate, she found herself in a gigantic hall, decorated luxuriously. She walked towards where the guy was ushering her while looking around her with wide eyes.

Their steps halted at the elevator that had the label 'Private' which the others didn't have. A press from the guy and a card swap, and the elevator was open for her. Once she was in, the security guy pressed another button and swapped the card again before he steps out and nods formally at her. Before she could ever call for him to ask where the hell she was going, the door closed, shielding him.

She sighed while looking at the multiple reflections of her in the mirrors surrounding her inside the elevator. Looking at the floors' numbers, she noticed the button with 'P' flickering. No way! Penthouse?

She didn't have time to question more as the elevator stopped and the door opened, revealing another security guy. He bowed formally and ushered her out. Following his steps, they stopped in front of the only door there. He opened the door for her and then bowed again. Alana bowed back and stepped in, hearing the door lock behind her.

Once she was in, she gasped.

The floors extended in black marble. The few walls were a mixed black and grey matte colors. They were few because instead of walls, there were mostly windows taking the whole walls' lengths and widths, giving a panoramic view of Seoul if it wasn't the whole of South Korea. The furniture and the decorations were all oozing luxury but never overboard. They had a classic artistic touch.

Still puzzled, Alana gulped as she took a few steps inside the limitless space.

"Al?" Chan's voice called, snapping her from her daze. She looked in the direction of the voice to find Chan getting out of some door and heading towards her with his wide smile, making his dimples show. His crutch was nowhere around and he was limping his way to her. He stopped just a few inches away and pulled her into his embrace. "God!" He gasped. "I really did miss you." He said, stuffing his face in the crook of her neck, nuzzling her mark that sent tingles down his own.

Just a few seconds before, Alana had millions of questions. Now, she's got nothing. Her brain was a blank sheet. Her body relaxed into his and she almost purred at the warmness his body seeped into hers. She clutched her hands behind his back as she felt his grip tightens around her body and buried her face deeper in his chest, sniffing his fresh intoxicating scent.

That felt home.

"I swear I'm not overreacting when I say I feel like dying when you are away." Chan mumbled against her skin, sending more jolts down their bodies. He slowly pulled back from the hug, peppering her jaw and cheek with soft kisses in process. He cupped her face with his two hands and brushed his nose against hers playfully, earning a giggle from Alana. "Hello there."

"Hello." She replied back, smiling widely at him. Her eyes twinkled with happiness, safety, and warmth.

"Come here." Chan said and started dragging her down the place. He took her to the big grey couch facing the panoramic window and sat her down. "The dinner is ready. Rest here till I prepare the table." He pointed to the dining table to her left.

Alana looked where he pointed to see the table with a few plates. She caught stairs that she didn't notice before. She guessed those were stairs to the rooms up. She was almost getting distracted if it wasn't for Chan's hand letting go of hers, making her get alerted and pull his hand to stop him. "Chan, I-I'm confused." She said.

Chan sat down next to her and held her two hands. "What is it, beautiful?"

"Here. Is this your house?" She questioned earning a nod from him. "But you said you live in the same building with your parents."

"Yes, they live two floors below." Chan replied.

He could see her brain gears starting to grind against each other. He and his family living there meant only one thing. "Are you.." She was trying to phrase her question.

"Wealthy? Yes. More specifically, my parents are and I'm just taking advantage of that." He chuckled devilishly which was also playful, showing that he didn't actually mean it that way.

Alana's eyes were widening. She didn't expect that. They never talked about their families' work or- Alana's eyes widened even more. She turned in her place to face Chan. "You said you are going to work in the family business. What exactly family business is that?"

"Uh! That. I guess I forgot to tell you." He pulled one of his hands to rub his nape awkwardly. "My family is the owner of Diamond Airlines." Alana's jaw dropped to the marble floor. That caught her off guard. She blinked and her eyeballs rotated a few times. Chan held her side face, pushing her jaw closed in process. "Hey," He called softly and inched closer to her. "I didn't mean to hide it or anything. I thought it was nothing important."

"It is not important." Alana finally talked. She chuckled shaking her head. "I just.. You said family business and I thought you were talking about a convenience store or something. I didn't expect that."

"The airlines is the family business." He shrugged.

"That is not what we call family business, Chan. It's a freaking empire. Almost half of the planes flying up there belong to your family."

Smirking cockily, Chan pulled Alana by the waist closer to his body till she was almost flushed against him. He lowered his face to hers. "Does that make any difference to you? To us?" He whispered.

"Not even a little." She whispered back while smiling fondly at him. It was true. She didn't care what his parents were doing or who he was actually. She just got confused cause she had a different image of that family business.

"Good." He said. His eyes left hers and trailed to her neck, flashing a dark look. His hand moved from her waist to her neck to push her shirt slightly away so he could get a better view of her mark. He leaned in and dipped his head to place a soft peck to the endings of the mark, followed by another peck deeper at Alana's collarbone where the mark passes diagonally. "Very good." He mumbled against her skin. "Cause this is permanent and you are stuck with me whether you like my family and their business or not."

He said and Alana's breath caught inside her chest just before her head starts spinning.

That was permanent.

And he was already blooming deep inside her BOSOM.