『Ch. 00, Prologue』

Inhale.

...

Exhale.

...

Step after step, you made your way down the street. The air was cold and sharp. It gave you shivers down your thighs and all up your arms.

The outfit you chose for the night was uncomfortable, but I'd be able to lure out your victim much more easily. You had a skin-tight red dress with black lace. Along with that, you had long black gloves and a matching set of thigh-highs. Your matching accessories of choice were a pair of red heels and a black coat. You had done your make-up carefully, despite not necessarily liking make-up. Everything, every article of clothing, they were each already bothering you. The dress was too short, the make-up too heavy, the heels hurt your feet...

You let out a sigh and only stared at the ground. You just wanted to get this over with. Every now and then, you passed a person on the street. Another woman, a young couple, a random teen, a drunk catcaller...

Though, you kept your focus; you didn't want to be out here.

The only noises around you were the buzz of street lights, the distant sound of cars, and the occasional chirp of a cricket. The Moon was unbelievably bright tonight. You almost couldn't believe it. It was almost supernatural; it looked magical.

With a sigh, you glanced up and saw you were close to the bar. You pulled out your, at least you thought, very well crafted, fake ID. You got close and closer to the door and stared at the bouncer.

You were fully prepared to attack or seduce if things went south. You looked young for my age, so it was actually a concern. You were so very lucky he was the only one out there...

No cameras? And there's no other buildings around... It'd be easy to pull that off...

"Hello there." You gave a friedly smile as you approached the bouncer. You shifted in his gaze and stuck your hip out. He looked at you up and down before mumbling something. He finally turned his gaze to your face.

"Where's your ID, Miss?" You smiled and handed him the ID. He looked at it for a second before looking back at you.

"I can't let you in, Doll. This is a fake."

Gross.
And god dammit... Profanities, (y/n).

"Oh really?" You took a deep breath and slightly stepped forward. "Is there anything else I can do...?" His expression changed, and you smirked at him.

"I can't make exceptions, Miss." His strong tone seemed to faulter as you made a pouty face and stepped oh-so-closer.

"Aw, really... Is there really nothing I can do for you~?

"Well..." You smirked and pulled a capsul-type pill out of my pocket.

"I suppose you could something for me." Score.

"Oh really?" You popped the capsul in my mouth and quickly grabbed his shirt.

"Doll?"

He was taking far too long for your comfort.

"What are you— Mph!"

You kissed him and slipped the pill in his mouth, to which he accidentally swallowed. He, obviously, immediately looked panicked and grabbed your shirt.

"What was that!?" His intimating tone didn't really work, you weren't scared. You felt his hands become weak and clammy.

"Oh, nothing bad, sweetheart~!" He began to sway and leaned on the wall. You finally got his walkie-talkie and crushed it under your foot.

"Bye now! I have a job to do." The last part of your sentence had a sour tone to it; but, you were still smirking. You pushed through the doors and looked around.

Now, off to find my target.