Epilogue

You stared in the mirror as Jen adjusted your headpiece.

You stood with a slight shake, you really were nervous.

"You alright, hon?" Jen stepped to your side, and you smiled.

"Yes, I'm fine... Just a little nervous. I want this day to be perfect." Jen rested her hand on your shoulder and rubbed it slightly.

"Nothing is perfect," Her smile widened, and it rubbed off you. "But, it can get pretty damn close." You couldn't help but giggle a little. "So, don't worry about anything. We've spent so much time making sure this goes right."

You sighed and looked back in the mirror. You knew you looked nice, but you still hoped you were good enough for Toby. It was your wedding day. Every bit of your outfit was specially chosen. It took you entirely too long to choose between a suit or dress, and Toby didn't help by being so supportive... He said whatever you wanted to wear was fine, which you appreciated, but you were very indecisive. You just took a deep breath and nodded to Jen.

"Okay, I'm ready." She nodded and rushed out the door with you following slowly. You saw Maria, Sally, and BEN all standing in the waiting area.

You weren't really religious, but you were having it in a church, albeit a technically  abandoned one. The others did an amazing job at making everything look brand new; it helped Slenderman joined in, too. You were surprised because you really didn't think he would like the wedding... You appreciated it, though.

"You look beautiful." Maria smiled at you, and you smiled back. She was the one who would be walking you down the aisle. Usually, they have your father do it, but... You couldn't do that for obvious reasons. That and you really wanted her to do it. She looked really nice, she had a deep red suit on and she tried out ab entirely different hairstyle.

"You look nice, I guess." BEN shoved his hands in his pockets and averted his eyes. He said he didn't want to be the ring boy, but his smile when he got chosen said otherwise. He had gotten a tad more mature, still had a long way to go, though.

You were surprised Sally didn't speak up, but she was organizing her petals, she took her job as flower girl really seriously. When she found out about the wedding she begged to be the flower girl, and you quickly said yes. She was such a nice young girl.

"Okay, are we ready? I need to get the one guy to start playing." You smiled and nodded your head. She slipped through a side door, and it took a few seconds before you heard anything.

"Please stand for the bride."

Your stomach twisted in circles, but Maria comforting smile helped.

Sally went first, laying down all her petals as those around her smiled. They agreed with your sentiment about her being adorable. Then, after a few seconds, you took a deep breath and began walking with Maria.

Once you stepped out, you saw the faces of people you had come so accustomed to. And one beautiful face at the front. You could already see Toby trying not to cry. He wasn't really emotional, but this was big for him.

You gave Maria one final look before stepping in front of Toby.

"You l-look beautiful." You smiled and told him the same.

Your nerves were through the roof during everything. You watched as Toby slowly spoke his vows, then it got to you. The officiant turned to you and spoke.

"And, (y/n) (l/n), do you take Tobias Rogers as you lawfully wedded husband?" You looked to Toby and smiled. You already memorized everything.

"Toby, I take you to be my husband, to take care of you and ensure your safety. For better or worse, I'll be here as long as you need me, I will cherish you, take care of you in sickness and health... And also help you when you burn all our breakfasts." A few people giggled he blushed; you made sure he was okay with it beforehand, but he still got a tad flustered.

"And now," You turned to the efficient, who had a slight smile. "With the power invested in me, it is truly my honor to declare you married. Go on as newlyweds and cherish the day, and you may kiss the bride."

As soon as those words were spoken, Toby pulled you in and kissed you passionately, which you quickly returned. You heard people cheer and clap, and Crimm sob because she was a cry baby, but you chose to focus on the love of your life. Your husband. Toby was your husband now. He pulled away slightly and cupped your face, full crying now.

"Promise you'll s-stay with me?" You kissed him on the cheek then looked him and the eyes.

"I promise you." You smiled and held out your pinky. He smiled a bit at your antics but did the same.

"Cross my heart and hope to die."