『 Ch. 10 』

[Mini Chapter]

"Oh come on, Toby!!"

"No, I already s-said you're not going." He glared at me as he made his way to the door. "I'm not l-letting you get caught by the p-police."

"Toby. I'm a trained assassin! I've killed more people than I count on both our hands. Please." I grabbed his sleeve trying to convince him to let me go with him. I was dying of boredom in the house, and we were running out of movies. "Think about how proud Slender would be if you finished your whole list!" His stubbornness faltered for a second before he pushed back.

"No." I let out a groan and tried to think of any way to convince him. Then I got caught with an idea.

"What if I tell you a secret I haven't told anyone else! A-And, I'll make you any meal you want!?" He paused before letting out a small sigh. He turned to me before ripping his list in half horizontally.

"Deal." He pulled his mouth guard up, and I grinned.

"Let me go get ready~" My smile widened as I hurried to change.

It didn't take me long to change, but I did spend a bit longer than intended. Toby was waiting on me when I got back to the livingroom, sharpening his axe. I knocked in the doorway and he looked up. He sighed and stood up.

"Alright, c-come on." He went through the door and I soon followed. I closed the door and when I turned to see him. He was standing in front of the house staring at me, like really staring... The moonlight reflected off him in all the best ways.

It made him look very intimidating.
And hot...

"Creep." I teased as he realized he was staring. He quickly looked away and waited for me. I hurried down the steps and stood beside him. "Ready?" I smiled as I pulled the hood of my jacket up.

"Yep. L-let's go."

This is gonna be fun.