『Ch. 12 』

Leroy's Pov

I let out a sigh before rubbing my temples.

I left my room and went into the living room. I yelled for anyone who was in the house and leaned against the wall. As the girls came in, I gestured them to sit. I cleared my throat and stood fully up.

"You all know I told you (y/n) would be out of the house for a while." I crossed my arms and leaned onto one hip as I received a few small nods. "A problem has popped up."

"Oh god is she hurt?? Is something wrong." Abbi leaned forward as Jen put her hand on her shoulder. "Did she call you? Did someone find her?" She was nervous and her tone and voice made it evident.

"I swear to fucking god if someone laid a finger on her, I'm gonna fuckin kill some-" I shut Lex up before she could pop out any more swears and mostly bottomless threats. I then stepped foward, sighing.

"No, no. She's not hurt, not physically at least. Some guy called me, wouldn't say his name though... He explained that a shared friend of the both of them is in trouble. He needs us to go up to a cabin near Northwood. Gave me instructions to get there." Crimmson shot me a slight glare.

"How do we trust him?" She leaned foward and crossed her arms.

"Nobody knows my number except you guys and Valerie." I pulled my phone out and pulled up the instructions to the cabin. "He also calmed from her phone, he knew a lot about (y/n), and us..." I waved my hand behind me as I grabbed my coat.

"Grab what you need. We might be there for a bit." I opened the door as I grabbed my bag. "Hurry.

I stepped outside and took a deep breath. I pulled out a cigarette and lighter from my bag and lit the smoke. I didn't smoke too often, nowhere near chain-smoker territory, but it was still a bad habbit of mine. It was a horrible habit to pick up, and I knew that when I lit the first one. I've tried to stop, but something always fucks me over. I wish I could quit; Lex doesn't need to see it, and (y/n) hates the smoke. Freaks her out. She's tried everything to help, I appreciate it, it's just hard... God, I hope she's okay.

I took another deep breath before running my fingers through my hair. I dropped the cigarette on the ground and stopped the last bit of flame out. The others finally came out and I looked at my phone.

"Alright, let's go."

After what seemed like forever, we finally found a small clearing in the woods. There stood a meduim sized house, it looked nice. A bit old and worn, but still really nice. I assumed this was the house (y/n) had been staying at...

"Is this it Boss Woman?" Lex piped up and moved beside me with a grin.
I hated that nickname.

"You're lucky your my kid. Let's go." I glared at her and earned a laugh in return. We all slowly made our way to the porch and went up to the door.

"Who lives here?" Abbi adjusted her scarf and huddled beside Jen. It was getting colder...

"She never told me about this place. Just said she'd be away." I knock on the door and waited a few seconds before I heard shuffling.

I saw (y/n) open the door, her eyes were puffy and red as if she had been crying. She also looked ungodly tired.

"May we come in?" I smiled as she quickly opened the door and stepped aside.

"Yeah, yeah, of course..." She weekly smiled and gestured us foward.

Pov Switch (your pov)