Day 83, Goodbye SUSI, a lifetime experience - PART 2

Okay, halas for now. I reached today's limit of writing the past day's life lessons, so I'll just close my laptop here (somewhere in the clouds) and do what I LOVE: listen to good music and peek out of the windows of the airplane, daydreaming. Is this a hobby though? Daydreaming? If not, now I officially make it one. Try it, you'll love it. Listen to good music, do nothing, just view the nature wherever you are and think about your life, future plans, loved ones. Imagine your future and find out what you want! Try and let me know how it went!

Okay, I'm back. Two days later, trying to finish up the stories. Let's start with this day's morning. Some random guy was trying to pick me up this morning at the lobby at 4:30 AM. He was obviously drunk, but not drunk enough to forget his moves. He was from California, so I got into talking with him naturally, while his friend was on the phone. It was so funny that he visited Budapest and even knew the difference between Buda and Pest, that is quite random and would not expect to be a pickup line, right? Anyways, once he was about to ask for my phone number to probably meet up in Cali, he did not forget to ask if I had a boyfriend or a husband. I told him I was married, so he said goodbye like 'Oh then never mind', gave me a hug and left. I don't understand why he left, as for some people, being married means no boundaries. I guess I looked like a good one. Ahahaha. Hope you get the funny angle (especially if this is my husband reading this).

Anyways, long fight ours, but safe, plus my luggage arrived safe and sound, with my perfume intact. I was happy. I went shopping in the afternoon with Susie and John, so I had something to eat for a couple of days (not that my fridge was not full anyways). I went to sleep relatively late, so I had a fair chance of beating jet lag by a thousand miles.

16 November