Chapter 34

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit that will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"Don't move another fucking muscle. I will deal with you in a moment. Also if you hurt her, you will wish you never met me." A violently angry voice of Percy that whispered in behind her ears. She turned to see if he was there but he was not, turning to the ground he was still down by the slowly breaking apart dome.

"W-What the hell did I get myself into." She whispered to herself and covered her face, but if you were to look closely it wasn't a face of fear but one of complete excitement and ecstasy.

"So you finally showed up." Percy said as she slowly walked to the charred man before him. Each step covered a huge distance as he got closer.

"You're pretty chatty for a meal." Said the man as Percy suddenly erupted into laughter that shook the world around him. This caused a frown on the man's face as Percy slowly stopped.

"I could say the same to you. Now show me your true form so I can kill you properly." Percy roared.

"ROOOOAAAAARRR!"

With a burst of anger and power the man's body began to swell into a huge form and Percy violently kicked off the ground causing it to concave as the fight between Gabe and Percy officially began.

NOW:

THIRD PERSON POV:

The first strike was like that of an atom bomb, a deafing explosion erupted around them and even caused a soundwave to explode outwards ripping the ground apart as Percy's fist met the meaty fist of the growing monster in front of him. Gabe's form continued to morph and grow and soon a nearly 80 foot tall blob of muscles and fat with hundreds of mouths across its body stood before Percy as their firsts continued to press against one another..

Just the site caused many people's stomach to churn in disgust at the massive being with its drooling mouths. But the two continued to hold as a pressure built between them, their strength seemingly equal as the ground could no longer take it and crumbled. It forced them both back as Percy turned into but a blur of black the instant his feet touched the ground. The battlefield continued to crumble apart as cracks spread slowly to the city. Each second Percy attacked more than a hundred times but Gabe's true form was faster than it appeared.

The air began to fill with Percy's deadly miasma as Gabes skin seemed to burn as it touched it, but each time they punched the air would blow it all away leaving it useless for the fight. However there was only so much the air could do as more and more was released from Percy, Gabe's skin continuing to burn with contact as Percy aimed for the affected spots causing them to explode as he punched them. Seeing that he was doing damage made Percy smile, but his hopes were dashed in an instant.

Gabes flesh began to regenerate rapidly, faster than anything he had ever seen. Giant tumor-like growths appeared in the wound, splashing poisoned blood everywhere. The next second it would shrink down and the wound was gone. Percy knit his internal eyebrows together as he stared as he tried to think to get around this insane ability. But all he could do was keep punching him and causing more and more damage, but even then Gabe was fast.

Each fist met another causing explosion after explosion, the world did not seem to want to stop trembling as the city suffered. Soon Gabe's mouth began to spew forth an ungodly green looking slime, Percy narrowly dodged the first spit towards him. As he did the area it hit began to sizzle and instantly melt as it sunk into the ground. Percy just glanced at it and then turned back to Gabe as all his mouths smiled at him.