Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"You already said that stupid." She said as I laughed.

"Listen I know I broke my promise with you but let's make amends." I said as she looked at me.

"How?" She asked me.

"Any request you want I will fulfill. Even if it is to stop sleeping with women you don't want me to I will. I just want to make amends with you, I have grown to know you too well Gaia. I dare say seeing you like this...pains me." I said as Gaia sniffed a few times. I knew I had my own desires to fulfill but my relationship with Gaia was worth more than that, I was prepared to do anything to make Gaia happy...and I had no idea why.

"One thing? Anything I want?" She asked me as I nodded. Just then I saw a blush flood her face as she bit her lip and looked up at me.

"I want you to-."

NOW:

PERCY POV:

"I want to reform our contract." Gaia said in a haste as her cheeks went red as I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked her not understand her current embarrassment on the subject. Also the fact that we had a contract was new to me.

"I want to reform our contract that we have, I want to change a few things as well as perform a specific ceremony." She said as her looked at me.

"Okay...what things do you want to change and when did we even form a contract in the first place?" I asked her as I began walking back to my room since that seemed like the most private area I knew of.

"The things I want to changes are simple so don't worry and we first formed it when you used your bonus skill points to purchase the [Gaia System] perk. But this time I want to redo the contract that was put in order it and even do a specific ceremony." She said as I slowly nodded.

"What kind of ceremony?" I asked her.

"You will find out." She said with a light hum in her voice as she sounded happy now.

"Well as long as I don't turn into your slave forever I am happy." I said as she froze in place as astonishment filled her face.

"Dammit I should have asked for that instead, then I could make you do whatever I wanted." She clicked her tongue as I chuckled lightly but somehow I knew she wasn't joking.

"You already got your one thing so don't even think about changing it." I said quickly as she made a frowny face and made a small hmph.

"Fine I will stick with my current proposal. Also I want to do it tonight." She said as I shrugged.

"Alright, I got a few more days to burn before I have to take the course tests." I said as she smiled.

"Good now march!" She said as I sighed and continued forward as I went through town. After a while of walking I felt my stomach growl as I grimaced, I needed some food and now. Actually I don't even remember the last time I ate.

"Hungry?" Asked Gaia as I nodded.

"Well how about instead of going straight back let's walk around a little, actually enjoy the capital." She said with a smile.