Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

In my hand blood slowly formed a nearly 25 foot long spear as you could see the defined spiral markings on it. At its thickest the spear was nearly 2 feet thick but the tip remained sharp as ever. I could only grin as I reached out to the spear as my hand as the whole spear shuddered. Thanks to my abilities with water magic, blood could be just as easily as water in this current form. So as I used 0 mana to collect the blood I began to slowly shaped the mass of blood with my [water manipulation].

In seconds the massive 25 foot spear split into four 5 foot long segments as they all began morph into giant swords that were all nearly 1 and ½ foot wide and 2 inches thick. Each one dark read like my skin as they floated around me until I reached up with each hand and gripped the hilt one each one. Just as I did the blood all shuddered and froze in the shape they were in perfectly.

As I gripped my 4 huge ass swords, one in each hand, I slowly felt my body calm down and my muscles tense up. The sounds of the army around me began to fade as I began to focus on using the four arms without hindering one another in my sword play styles. As I did I felt an unending wave of power flow over me as I slowly opened my eyes and focused on the horde in front of me.

"You die first." I said as I looked right at an unsuspecting golem as I charged at it with the speed of lighting.

NOW:

THIRD PERSON POV:

The golem was at a loss as two 5 foot long swords made of pure blood slashed into its legs like a knife to warm butter. The two swords bisecting the 30 foot golem's leg into three pieces as it began to topple over. However it managed to catch itself as one of its arms slammed into the ground giving it a tripod stance. However in the middle of catching itself an unsuspecting goblin knight got crushed.

However and instant later two more swords bisected its arm that held it up into another three pieces. With a large groan the golem slowly began to fall onto its stomach but the swords were coming back as all four sword were stabbed into the golem's stomach. Not a second later all the swords twisted sending hundreds of cracks through the golem's body until the whole body shattered like a simple rock.

This left a nearly 7 foot tall red demon with 8 inch horns standing in the falling chunks of rock. With that the first enemy was reduced to a pile of drop items that shimmered and began to float up into the air where 4 people were silently flying in place. The drop items flew into a ball of drop items that was silently floating by the eldest women there.

These items were simply several of maybe two to three hundred as they all made a small rotating ball of money. However the four didn't seem to pay attention to the ever growing ball of drop items that were magically liberated from the battlefield below. No their focus was on the blood demon who was currently ripping a fire bear in half as blood covered him in a torrent. Some cracks in the ice blades magically sealing themselves as the blood from the bear regenerated them.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" Yelled Percy of the demon as he ribbed through monsters like a storm. Though the monsters were giving up a fight but the attacks that landed on Percy were negligible as he would eat a random part from a random monster and heal himself. He would then kill the monster and then the body would be put in his inventory for later consumption.