Chapter 32

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit that will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"After words we will sacrifice them to the dark master. Also don't be afraid to torture and play with the women close to this Perseus fellow. The lord mentioned the more pain and anguish you put him through the better the reward you will receive." He said with a grin as Demetri grinned as well.

"It has been a while since I have taken a man's women in front of him. It's a type of pleasure you can't forget. If I remember right he also seems to like that water nymph slut and the silver tailed lamia. Seems I will get to taste multiple flowers in one night to crush this Perseus's entire being." He said with the lick of his lips.

"Hehe, maybe I will help you I do enjoy seeing how long it takes for a proud women to break." Said the man in the cloak began to laugh as Demetri grinned.

"I will see you in battle master." Demetri said after his master finished laughing.

"It appears so, I will send my troops in 3 days. Prepare yourself." He said and with that the crystal ball turned off.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

I sat silently on the wall overlooking the desolate land before me. Thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of corpses littered the ground painting the ground red. A literal river of blood ran through the land like a snake of death. They say war brings terror and endless suffering, I can only agree yet disagree. War does not only bring terror but it brings change to all that it touches, forcing them to undergo drastic changes. Even in this small region of the world that I live it has such profound effects on the nation.

"Rise." I said as I waved my hand as some corpses near the wall shuddered and slowly rose up from the ground. They were only low class zombies, with a simple though they began to slowly walk out into the battlefield and start to move corpse into a large pile.

"Necromancy... never would have thought you would pick up such a profession." Said a voice like silk as I glanced behind me as Zoe slowly walked over to me.

"Athena's aunt taught it to me, though I am no child of hades I am still pretty skilled." I said with a chuckled as Zoe glanced at me, her eyes then moved to the scene in front of her.

"Gaia mentioned something about a particular daughter of hades being one of you... harem." She said the word with a slight annoyance.

"Yep... So is your family..." I lingered on the sentence as Zoe shrugged.

"They are fine. They are somewhere in the capital. However most or nations people didn't survive the assault. Only a quarter barely made it here." She said in a glum tone as I nodded. Seems Selena's home wasn't the only one effected.

"So what is your plan now?" Zoe asked as I just cast my gaze out to the bloody plain in front of me.

"Finish this and then complete my original plan of becoming a divine." I said offhandedly as Zoe chuckled.

"You make it sound so easy." She said with a chuckle.

"Well I have almost become a god once, I guess you can say I have practice." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"The gods on earth were barely level 600 at most. You're already 3 times that level." She said as I broke out into laughter as she gave me an odd look.