Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never unsee, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"About a week so get some rest, I will personally deliver your class schedule. In the meantime enjoy your date I managed to get you." He said with a laugh as I felt like strangling him as I sighed and started on my way back to my house as Gaia and Silver joined me.

"Well tomorrow is going to be interesting." I said as Gaia laughed as did Silver as I glared at the two.

"Well besides your date how does using magic feel?" Asked Gaia as I looked at my hand and clenched it lightly.

"Like I am back home." I said as I remember the gut feeling every time I used my old powers.

"Hmm...well you can practice later for now I need to get you all spiffed up for that lady." Gaia said as I stared at her funny.

"I thought you didn't want women getting close to me?" I asked her.

"I don't but Miss. Night feels different from others, also I don't want you to lose your testicles." Gaia said as I rolled my eyes and continued on my way.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

I sat quietly in front of the main building to the academy as I munched on what tasted like an apple. I don't really know at this point, it was purple and had yellow dots on it, still it tasted like an apple to me as I munched on it and looked up at clock on the main building door. It read 11 am and I was starting to get impatient for my date for the day.

I mean sure she was a woman so she was allowed to be late but she was the one who set up the time so she should be late. Still I sigh wishing that I didn't have to be here right now as I ate the last of the 'apple' and threw it away. Unfortunately Gaia and Silver were both at home chatting with one another so I was left without a conversation partner. Still I was dressed to impress as little as I could possibly impress as I sat there in my new clothes.

It was a simple white shirt and leather pants that were actually my size but I also had a sleeveless leather jacket that was normal wear on the people around me. So I was about as plain as I could be at the moment, well other than my hat I had bought about 10 mins ago to keep the sun off my head. But still I waited patiently as I fiddled with my hat as I watched people walk past me in a steady flow.

"Sup." Said a voice as I turned to see Alex and the crew in normal clothes as well, but because most came from royalty their clothes were all a little more fancy than mine as they had actual colors in them. Still I didn't complain as I looked over the young lords and ladies.

"Hey." I said with a sigh as I looked around me as, still no sign of the water nymph.

"What you doing out here?" He asked me as I looked up at him.

"Waiting for someone." I answered swiftly as everyone looked at each other as if in disbelief.

"You have a date?" Asked one of the girls.

"It isn't a date." I said as she scoffed at me.

"Yeah and an intimate get together isn't a party." She said as I snorted at that line, I swear these people.

"Anyways what are you up to?" I asked the 18 to 20 year olds.

"Well since we all passed our tests we thought we might enjoy ourselves, you know roam the streets and hit a few pubs. Hell I heard that they have an entire street dedicated to gambling here." He said as that sounded a lot more fun that what I was doing.