Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

I would like to thank any who read this and I hope you all enjoy it. This is based off a manga that I really enjoy and if you can guess it PM me and I might let you help me decide things. Now let us begin our journey down the dark and windy path of a man on the edge of the nether world and the living.

PERCY POV:

I just stared up blankly at the scene before me, well to be precise I was currently staring at the sky before me. I have been for the last 2 hours as I blankly stared up at them trying to figure out what was happening. The stars in front of me were much different then I remember and it was making it hard to concentrate on the matter at hand. Especially the fact that I couldn't find even one constellation I knew at all.

Yet as I looked up at the stars I slowly started to realize that I was not where I should have been. If I remember correctly I should have just died, but yet here I am alive and well. No longer being struck down by Zeus after saving Olympus for the third time... don't ask, it is a long story. But the beating heart in my chest kind of gave away the fact that I was alive and I know for a fact that ghosts don't have hearts.

But if I remember correctly I should be in the underworld or even Tartarus seeing as how pissed Zeus was. My last memories were Zeus blasting me into oblivion and then waking up here, now I know what you're all thinking. This has the fates written all over it and to be honest I think I would be lying to myself if I said it didn't. I was going to get down to the bottom of this one way or another. But my first priority was figuring out where the hell I am.

Just at this point I finally got a feel for my body again as a fair amount of relief spread through me. I hadn't been able to move at all for the past 2 hours and now I was finally able to move. However, I was slightly shocked to find out what kind of body I was in. I was kind of happy it wasn't female, but the main problem of the point was the fact that this body... was that of a baby's.

I tried to not freak out, but my instinct got the better of me and I let out a cry of fear. In my little baby voice nonetheless. At this point I had completely lost it as my voice could only make sharp cries and gurgling noises. I was at a loss in all this as I tried to speak but no words would come out of my mouth. Still as time went on I finally calmed down enough to gain some bearings about where I was.

Slowly I managed to roll my head to see something that made me scream again, a corpse missing both its eyes lay before me. Quickly I turned my head the other way to find another corpse and another and another. Thanks to my years of battle hardened mind I quickly calmed myself down and continued to look around only finding more and more corpses. That was when I noticed the tree to my left with a mountain of corpses. More and more piled beneath it and even then many hung from the tree branches by rope around their necks.

It was almost too gruesome to look at as I wanted to vomit but I had nothing in my stomach. Alli could do was dry heave again and again until I finally noted one very last thing. Right above one of the mounds of corpses was a woman with an umbilical cord hanging from in between her legs. With scared thoughts I slowly looked down to see the other half of that very umbilical cord poking out of my belly.

At this point I was at a loss for words, I couldn't even believe what I was seeing as I stared at the perfect angle on the mount of bodies that lead directly to me. I was born from a corpse. As the thought went through my mind a shiver ran through my body and soul. All I could do was start to shiver in fear. What in the fucking hell have the fates done! I saved Olympus 3 times and this is the thanks I get! To be reborn as a baby born from a corpse in a mountain of dead bodies!