Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit that will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"M-Maybe later." She said as she cleared her throat and looked at both of us.

"Maybe we should call it a night." I said as Gaia nodded along with Athena. We all still had to process this information and a good night's sleep would help.

"That would help." Athena said as if a wave of tiredness swept over her.

"Maybe we can even fit in your story." I said as she smiled at me.

"I would like that." She said with a genuine smile as she gave a large yawn.

"And like that another soulmate found." Said Gaia with a laugh as me and Athena rolled our eyes.

"Wait another? Just how many are there? Because one is enough." She said as a nervous sweat broke out on my face.

"W-Well night everyone!" I said quickly and began to leave the two girls alone.

"Oh no you don't!" Complained Gaia as I was already gone.

NOW:

After a full night's rest with Gaia snuggling up against me as close as she could, normally she wasn't this much of a close snuggler but I guess since Athena arrived she was a little more protective of me. Still after a full night's rest the caravan was on the move once again and this time we had a beautiful angel with us. My only concern was the looks Athena and Gaia were getting from the other guards as they walked beside one another. Like two lotus flowers in a single pond.

Still as the day went on Gaia properly explain things to Athena, who by the way had guessed about 50% of all the information on her own. The only thing that surprised her was the fates hand in all this and the so called selected one who got to retain their memories like Gaia did. She only angrily gripped her fist as she went on about how it should have been her and what she could have done with all her knowledge from the get go.

Again this was watered down by the fact she regained her memories after she was six years old, with a nearly 2500 year lifespan this was still a baby in angel terms. However that was when the soulmate 'issue' was brought up. The fact that I had the key to unlocking their memories with a simple meeting was interesting. But it was brought up that only when they started to love me were the memories unlocked.

This was then followed by Gaia teasing Athena that a millennia old goddess fell in love with me at first sight. To which Athena blushed madly and then punched Gaia as many times as she could to try and end her. A lunch later Athena was back to her normal self as her teenage tone that she now carried was hidden behind her calculating self. But as time progressed and my story was covered along with the mentions of the {empowered} she became concerned.

The concern kind of threw me through a loop since this was the women who once said I should be killed for existing back in my old life. But I didn't pay much attention to the thought as she basically examined my mark on my shoulder. This was her first time seeing such magic is what she said and she could do nothing even with her memories. She even want as far as examining my fake arm as emotions built up inside her.

She only wiped her eyes clear and blamed it on the 'damn soulmate magic' to which I had no reply. I knew the magic worked well but I knew it didn't work that fast, which meant...let's ignore that for now. This leads us to now, which was Athena's part of her story.