Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit that will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

Poll: For babies with women outside for harem (read poll below for more details)

Yes: 45

No: 13

LAST TIME:

"[Gob's rule] Basically it gives me absolute control over small monsters as well as the ability to dominate their will and erase it if I wish. Kind of like [beast tamer] but on steroids." I said as Athena looked astonished but held her tongue, I guess my sorry state was enough for her to not go on an Athena question spree.

"We will talk about that later. For now get some rest your new arm needs time to take form for it to work properly. After that we can talk all we want and you can even train but please get some rest." Said Gaia as I smiled and nodded. Even now I could still feel the sedative in my system as my body slowly began to fall asleep again. I guess me waking up was basically my soul slamming back into my body.

"Yeah lets." I said as exhaustion finally overcame me and my entire world went dark once more.

NOW: Lemons bellow

"Wakey wakey." I heard by my ear as I groaned, I didn't want to wake up.

"Five more minutes mom." I groaned as I snuggled into whatever I was holding as I heard a small laugh.

"Oh come one now." Said the woman's voice as I could only groan out.

"10 more minutes." I said as the laugh was a little louder this time.

"Percy if you don't wake up I don't think Athena is going to let you snuggle with her anymore." Said the woman's voice as I slowly opened my eyes to find a head full of hair in my vision. Slowly my vision focused on the blonde set of hair and my arms slowly found that what I was cuddling into was very soft and warm.

Both of Athena's arms were pushing up against my chest as if trying to push herself away from me but my arms were to strong as I firmly held her into snuggling position. However her legs were wrapped around mine as well only adding to the soft feeling. Looking down Athena then looked up at me as he grey eyes just glared at me as if telling me to let her go but the blush on her cheeks said otherwise.

"Still want to sleep, I will live with the consequences." I said as Athena's face only got angrier and I close mine to ignore the look. She tried to struggle out of my grip but failed to as I pulled her even closer.

"Percy let me go." Athena said as I could help but stick my nose in her freshly washed hair to find a citrusy smell like a ripe fruit. This only earned more of a struggle from Athena yet I held the angel captive in my arms.

"15 more minutes and then I will let you go." I said as Gaia who was sitting on the pillow in her fairy form giggle by our heads.

"Gaia you're not helping." Athena complained as Gaia giggled more.

"Just be lucky he isn't horny of else you would have his little friend poking your belly." She said with a snicker as Athena's facial temperature rose a few degrees as she planted her face in my chest to escape her embarrassment.

"Mmmm...Athena you're so soft and smell so good." I said as I cuddled with the angel as she remained silent. However I felt a tiny bop on my head after saying that, I didn't even need to look up knowing it was Gaia.