Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never unsee, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

Special thanks: Gorchanstruck (keep those weapons and abilities classy my friend)

LAST TIME:

"Yes this is our home." He said as he put an arm on both his children and walked towards the gate as he looked at the fecal matter covered handle in front of him. I however could only stare in shock as the discrimination towards other human species was far beyond anything I had seen. However Cly cleaned off the handle and pushed open the gate as he turned to me.

"Come on inside Percy, I would you like you to meet my wife and the people you will be working with until you leave." He said as I nodded and quickly went inside as I couldn't help but take one long last look at the markings as I felt rage boil inside me. However I felt a hand on my cheek as I saw Gaia shake her head.

I got the message as I proceeded forward into the mansion that lay before me. In time I would understand that this world was just like any other dungeon with its monsters and safe havens.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

"Come on boy is that all the fight you have?" Yelled the man in front of me as I wiped a trail of blood coming from my mouth. I then spit a glob of it on the ground as I slowly stood up, my stomach was in an extremely amount of pain after I just got kicked up but I was still good.

"You know when I said I needed training this wasn't what I expected." I said looking up at Cly as he gave me a mocking stare. His sword was planted firmly in the ground in front of him as he was currently beating my ass with everything he had. The risks I take to improve myself.

"Well you said you wanted to get stronger and improve your skills and who better than someone who possess a phantasmal level skill in all his sword arts?" He asked me as I growled. I somehow didn't want to believe it but the truth was he was way better than me with a sword. Unfortunately he wasn't going easy on me either as my body was covered with cuts and bruises, he wouldn't let me eat anything to heal myself either.

"God you're worse than Zeus." I mumbled as Cly just gave me a confused look as if the name held no importance to himself.

"Anyways breaks over now come." He said as he pulled his sword out of the ground as the simple steel sword in his hands was like a legendary weapon on steroids. But I still compelled myself to attack the crazy person before me, as of lately I had gotten accustomed to claymore style swords. So the massive 5 foot sword sliced through the air on a killing trajectory only to be simply deflected by Hades with little effort.

The blade smashed into the ground digging itself into the ground. However the massive sword was like any other small sword as I ripped the sword from the ground and slashed upwards at him for him to only simple block the strike. In fact he was so strong it felt like I was hitting some sort of metal pole as he didn't move and inch but my sword bounced of his own blade. I could only continue onwards as my sword was like a bolt of lightning and every clash was an explosion between us.

However due to stat difference my incredibly powerful strikes had little to no effect on him. But he only defended for a minute before he suddenly began attacking as I was instantly pushed back. He attacked with such precision that I could only barely deflect his blows or block them and when I did block them I was pushed back a few feet. The vibrations alone were enough to shake my arms to a numb state. Yet he still continued to pummel me into the dirt.