Cheater!Levi x Reader: Hold You Close

This has to be the longest one I've written :) Hope you guys like it.

Requested by @natsuuft

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It was yet another normal morning for the both of us. I looked over to the sleeping figure beside me and I couldn't help but smile. I stood from the bed and prepared our breakfast. As I finished, I hear his footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Good morning, Levi!" I smile happily at him.

"Morning." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, so it's not a good morning for you, huh?" I smile, trying to cheer him up.

"Jeez, (y/n). I don't want to deal with you right now. I'm still tired." He scowls as he sits down.

"Oh... I-I'm sorry, Levi." I say, placing his food in front of him.

He stays silent and begins to eat his food, I did the same. As we both finish, I washed the dishes and helped him get ready for work. He stood by the door, ready to walk out.

"No goodbye kiss?" I ask, he turns around to look at me in the eyes.

"I'm awfully late." He groans, but walks over to me anyways.

He kisses me on the forehead, I pout at him. He had been less affectionate lately but I ignored it, his work must really be stressing him out.

He walked out the front door and I watched him go until he was out of sight. I plopped down on the couch and let out a sigh. I started doing the daily chores.

By afternoon, I finished my chores and went out to buy some goods from the supermarket. As I arrive, I was looking through the products in an aisle as I felt my head start to ache.

I quickly finish and walked fast to the cashier. I paid for the things I bought and quickly ran to the car. I sat and leaned my head against the steering wheel. I decided to drive home so that I could lie down in bed. Every minute, it only seemed to worsen.

I jumped out of the car and literally threw the paperbag I had onto the kitchen counter and ran to the bed. I grabbed some medicine for my headache, drank it, and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awoken to the sound of my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone as I slowly sit up, holding my head in one hand and another holding my phone.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n)! You sound terrible, are you okay?" Sasha says on the other line.