Chp. 2 - Ceremony Breaking (Prologue)

3rd person P.O.V

In the mirror chamber where the orientation is held, "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul Dorm, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" a red headed boy stated, "*Yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw Dorm, follow me" a boy with lion ears instructed, "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As the dorm leader of the Octavinille Dorm, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." a boy with glasses proclaimed, "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." a handsome boy pointed out, "Some headmage he is." a voice from tablet commented, "Maybe he had a tummyache?" a boy with red eyes jested, then a certain crow man barged through the door with a weasel and the 'missing' students, "I most certainly did not!" Crowley fumed, "Ah, speak of the devil." the red haired boy added, "If you must know, I was searching for the new students who'd failed to show for orientation." Crowley stated.

Y/n P.O.V

We arrived at the mirror chamber, Crowley then barged through the door out of the blue, "I most certainly did not!" Crowley fumed, "Ah, speak of the devil." a red haired boy added, "If you must know, I was searching for the new students who'd failed to show for orientation." Crowley stated, "You four are the only ones who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." Crowley told the four of us, "Grrr!" Grim muffled out again as we walked up to the Dark Mirror, "State thy name" the mirror began, "Kumo Yamamoto." Kumo added, "Yūki Hanaki" Yūki stated, "Y/n L/n" I replied, "Enma Yuuken" the boy shared, "Kumo Yamamoto, Yūki Hanaki, Y/n L/n... The nature of your soul is both pure and powerful. But as for Enma Yuuken... The nature of your soul is... ..... ..... unclear to me." The Dark Mirror went on, "What did you just say?" Crowley asked clearly shocked, "I sense a lot of potential in these three. It's unbelievable. With their powers combined together it's quite possible for them to defeat a whole army of wizards. Therefore Diasomnia Dorm would be the best for them. But as for the boy... I sense no magical power in this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant." the Dark Mirror stated shocking everyone in the room, "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive the wrong person? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?" Crowley exclaimed it was then when Kumo realized that their hood was up so she pulled her hood down just to see her hair was cut short, her original tailbone length hair is now only mid-back length, "My hair... My damn hair TT" Kumo mumbled as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, before Crowley could even speak Grim escaped from his grasp, "Mmmph! Nnnnrgh.... *Gasp* ME! Let ME have the boy student's seat!" Grim shouted, "Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" Crowley stated, "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here!" Grim added, "Look! I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!" Grim exclaimed before sending out a wave of blue fire, "Everyone, get down!" the red haired boy commanded as the wave of blue fire was sent out and heading towards the boy with red eyes, Kumo ran and shielded the boy with a cluster of water that was acting as a shield extinguishing the fire with her magic pen but in the process she got a burn on her arm, "Thank you for saving me." the boy expressed, "Don't mention it." Kumo responded with a smile as she winced at the pain on her arm, "This should do light work on my burn.. Episkey , and to bandage that up... Ferula ." Kumo mumbled under her breath while casting the spells with her magic pen, "Someone get that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley exclaimed, "Ugh. Can I go or...?" the boy with ears asked lazily, "Oh? I thought you fancied yourself as a hunter. Go and help yourself with that plump little morsel!" the handsome boy encouraged the boy with lion ears, "Too much work. Do it yourself" the boy replied, "Allow me to handle this headmage Crowley." a boy with glasses suggested, "If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility." the boy with glasses added, "WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits." a voice from tablet commented it seems that the boy with glasses is known as 'Azul', "Hey, um, did you just ignore the fact that I almost got hit by fire?!" the boy with red eyes exclaimed, "I'm sorry, but were my instructions unclear?!" Crowley stated, " *Sigh* Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, headmage." the boy with lion ears added lazily, "How many times do I gotta say it? I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!" Grim stated angrily, "Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle would you be so kind...?" Azul asked the red headed boy, "Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand." the red headed boy known as 'Riddle' replied, "Hm... Why does Riddle's name sound so familiar... Can I join in?" Kumo mumbled before she asked the other two, 'Huh.. she seems more excited to do something than usual... Usually she would just sit idly by-- oh well, I guess I'll just watch the scene unfold with Yūki' I thought to myself, "Are you sure?" Azul asked, "I'm sure, plus I haven't played tag in such a long time! This should be a warm up for me." Kumo replied as her kitsune ears and tail popped out, "Oops I forgot to mention that I'm half kitsune. Tee-hee silly me." Kumo added as her nine tails were swaying around in excitement, "Now let's make light work of this weasel shall we?" Kumo asked as she prepared her magic pen giving her bag to Yūki while Kumo went with the two boys to catch that weasel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: Two chapters a day! Isn't it surprising? I worked on a few of the prologue chapters and now, I'm working on the third one! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and have nice day! I will see you all in the next chapter!