Chp. 7 -The Principal's Rule (Prologue)

Yūki P.O.V

'Oh my... am I in a dream again?' I thought as I looked around, then I spotted Gojo and the first years, walking on the streets. I decided to visit a few stores since I'm in a dream, I got McDonald's to eat. After eating I decided to walk around and I somehow stumbled upon an abandoned building, I decided it would be a great idea to explore the building but little did I know that a 4th grade cursed spirit, then the spirit took the chance and pick me up, "What the-" before I could say anything Itadori attacked the cursed spirit, "Oh no." I mumbled as I fell down, "Ow.." I mumbled out, "Hey are you okay?" Nobara asked me, "I'm fine just a little bruised up that's all" I spoke as I stood up and dusted off the dust on my clothes, "That's good to know, do you know how to go home?" Nobara asked, "I don't have a home.. I lost my things and I only have a few yen on me right now.." I added as I sweat dropped, "Oh? Is that so?" Itadori asked after he finished off the cursed spirit, "Yeah.." I muttered, "Then you should come with us! We can help you find a temporary place to call home." Itadori suggested, "Alright then, let's see if Gojo-sensei is alright with this first." Nobara spoke as she started walking towards the exit, I followed behind the two as they seem to be bickering about sushi and steak until we reached the exit where Megumi and Gojo was. We had quite a fun time in that dream I was quite happy.

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up just to see that I'm in the butterfly mansion's medical room, "Huh..?" I mumbled as i sat up, "Oh I see you're awake!" Shinobu said happily, "What happened..?" I said as I rubbed my eyes, "You fell off a cliff, you were lucky that the snow softened your fall or else you would've died." Shinobu explained, "Oh, I see.." I mumbled as I tried getting out of bed, "Wait, don't get out of bed so soon, your wounds haven't healed yet." Shinobu spoke, "But I want to go for a walk." I added, "Well, if you want to go for a walk it's alright, just don't make to big of a movement or else it might reopen the wounds you have." Shinobu warned me, "Alright then, thanks a lot." I thanked her with a smile, "Don't worry about it." Shinobu answered as I walked towards the door, "I'll be off now, bye bye." I added as I walked out of the room and closed the door after I bid Shinobu goodbye. I walked towards the backyard just to see Tanjiro and Kanao talking to each other, "Sorry for the intrusion, but may I join your conversation?" I asked the two, "Oh we wouldn't mind at all! Right Kanao?" Tanjiro asked Kanao as she just nodded in response, "I'm Tanjiro Kamado and she is Kanao Tsuyuri." Tanjiro introduced himself and Kanao, "Well, my name is Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you two." I responded with a smile, "It's nice to meet you too!" Tanjiro beamed happily. We then continued our conversation, occasionally talking about our favorite things, etc. I had quite a fun time with the Kamaboko squad and I even tied Nezuko's hair.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: I'm sorry for the short chapter, since Yuu is doing something else. I decided to let have a peek in what the 'Star crossed trio' dreams about most of the time. I won't be posting much on my other books for now, since I want to focus on this one. But all and all I hope you all like this chapter and have a great day/night or whatever time it is for you!