Chp. 12 - Punishment Ducking (Prologue)

Y/n P.O.V

We went through the mirror that led to the Diasomnia Dorm, "Oh, how nice it is to come back to our dorm." Kumo huffed as she took a deep breath, "Now to plant these apple seeds somewhere..." Kumo trailed off, "We have a garden right?" Kumo asked, "Yes, yes we have a garden here." I said, "In Diasomnia dorm?" Kumo asked, "I'm pretty sure we have a clearing at the back of the dorm." Yūki answered, "Let's make that our garden then!" Kumo cheered as she skated cheerfully to the back of the dorm, "Hey, wait up!" I exclaimed as me and Yūki tried to catch up with Kumo who was skating towards the back of the dorm. After we arrived at the back of the dorm there was a decent sized clearing for Kumo to make a garden at, "Uwahhh~ This clearing is big enough to make a garden!" Kumo commented happily, "Then shall we start building?" I asked, "Mhm mhm!" Kumo hummed happily as she created some glass, "Let's put a border over and around it." Kumo suggested, "Like how greenhouses work? That would actually be nice in case of any heavy rain that would drown the plants we plant here." Yūki agreed to Kumo's idea, "Let's do this!" Kumo cheered as we all gave each other a high five.

Time skip~

After we finished building the dome with the glass Kumo made with her elements. We all sat down on the grass admiring our work.

It looks something like the picture below:

Kumo let out a small sigh, "Look at all our work, now all I need to do is plant and grow a few fruit trees and flowers in there

Kumo let out a small sigh, "Look at all our work, now all I need to do is plant and grow a few fruit trees and flowers in there. If you guys want to leave for food then go on without me, and if Lilia asks tell him I'm hanging out at the back of the dorm." Kumo spoke, "I'll leave to get some water for us." Yūki suggested, "I'll stay with Kumo to plant a few things." I said as I sat next to Kumo, "Let's get planting then!" Kumo jested as she sat up and ran inside the green house and started growing a few flowers with her floral element. Me and Kumo planted uncle Satoshi's apple seeds, we also planted lilies, bluebells, snowdrops, cherry blossoms, willow trees, lavenders, tulips, mint, jasmines, bird of paradises, dandelions, morning glories, moon flowers, etc, we then dug out a small piece of land inside just to make a small pond to grow Lotuses and Kumo added koi fish, guppies and a few common fishes in the pond.

What the garden looks like [A/n: Imagine the sides have glass]:

"I'm back with the water." Yūki spoke as she walked towards the two of us that were laying on the ground tired, "Oh wow, that looks like it's out of a fantasy manga." Yūki praised, "It was so easy to do but so tiring to finish.." Kumo sighed, "I agree with Kumo" I added as I took a deep breath, "Oh well, do you think our familiars would like this once they come?" I asked the two, "I think they would love it here." Yūki spoke as she passed us our water bottles, "Here, drink some water." Yūki said as me and Kumo took one water bottle, "Oh, look! My growing spell seems to be working great on the apple trees!" Kumo pointed as the once apple seeds became apple trees that bared apples that look sweet and nutritious, "I am totally bringing these apples to school tomorrow." Kumo added as she grinned, "Jeez, you two reek of sweat go take a bath or something." Yūki commented as she covered her nose, "Okay, whatever. You're coming with us back to the dorm." Kumo spoke as I hummed in agreement, "Alright then." Yūki simply answered as we all walked back into the dorm to take a shower.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: Oh well, this is a normal Monday. Next week is going to be holiday for me so I'm able to upload a lot of chapters for you all to enjoy! Other than that I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all next time!