Chp. 20 - The Prologue Adjourned (Prologue)

Yuu P.O.V

We were walking back to the mirror chamber to head back to our dorms, "Phew... We managed to escape expulsion. That was a close one!" Deuce spoke as he sighed in relief, "Yeah, no kidding!" Ace nodded agreeing with Deuce, "La la la la la! I'm a student at Night Raven College! La la la! I'm gonna be the top mage on campus in no time. Enjoy eating my dust, boys!" Grim sang happily, "Big words for sentient pile of lint who's literally only half a student. Still... Good for you." Ace retorted, "I guess that means we're schoolmates now. Grim, Yuu— Welcome to Night Raven." Deuce spoke, "The pleasure is all mine!" I cheered happily, "Okay, seriously, can we quit it with that stuff?" Ace asked, "Heh. We'll be seeing each other all the time now. We'll see what a pleasure that turns out to be. Especially you Ace, since we're in the same dorm." Deuce replied, "Yeaaah, can't say I'm jazzed to see your smug, self-important scowl every day." Ace commented, "I just hope this all goes well..." I mumbled, "The way you squared off against that monster even when you didn't have bit of magic showed a whole lot of guts. With steel nerves like that, you'll be fine. Even in this school." Deuce answered reassuringly, "Say, what's the deal with you sometimes talking like a punk anyway?" Ace asked, "Huh?! D-do I? I think I talk pretty normal." Deuce answered frantically as if he was hiding something, "Whatever let's just get back to the dorm. After nearly getting expelled, the last thing we need is a curfew violation." Ace added, "We're in Heartslabyul Dorm, by the way. What dorm are you guys in?" Deuce asked, "The dorm we're in has been abandoned for years... We've taken callin' it 'Ramshackle Dorm.' The ol' dump is literally full of ghosts. Yeesh." Grim commented, "Hey, count your blessings. I'd rather deal with ghosts than have to see this guy's smug, self-important scowl every day." Ace answered, "Better than your lazy, dopey grin" Deuce retorted, "Keep bawling, crybaby. I haven't forgotten how you almost wept when he said you were expelled. Catch ya later, Yuu." Ace added as he left with Deuce, "Oh, um—" before I could say anything they left, "Man, those two are made for each other. Maybe, they're the type who bond through squabbling? Anyway, Yuu, let's get back to our dorm! Tomorrow when we wake, it won't be as janitors. Finally, finally... My glorious  education as a proper Night Raven College is about to begin!" Grim cheered as we went back to our dorm.

??? P.O.V

I watched as the group went back to their own dorms, "Hmm... This is bound to be an interesting campus adventure or it might just be a pain to get through. Who knows, I should head back.. It's getting too late for my usual sleep schedule." I mumbled before heading back to my shared dorm room.

Twisted Wonderland Secrets

☆ The fact that Kumo is always the one collecting information and telling the girls, it sounds almost as if she was a spy of some sorts (or a certain butler from an anime but more chaotic-)

☆ Y/n and Yūki is worried about Kumo because of how messed up her sleep schedule is

☆ Kumo does not give a fuck about how messed up her sleep schedule is :D

☆ Yūki lectures Kumo about stalking random people for information and sleeping late

☆ Kumo is picky with her food

☆ Lilia told Kumo she could be a food critic with how picky she is

☆ Y/n likes sweet and savoury food

☆ Yūki and Y/n can eat spicy food while Kumo sticks with normal food without spice (except black pepper)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: Hello you all! How are you guys doing? I hope you all are at the pink of health. Please tell me in the comment section if I wrote anything wrong, since I'm following the English version of Twisted Wonderland there are things I can get wrong at times. As always I hope you all have a great day/night or whatever time it is for you! See you all in the next chapter :D