Chp. 1~3 - Garden Decoration (The Rose-Red Tyrant)

Yuu P.O.V

We arrived at the mirror chamber and walked through the mirror, "Dang, this place is swank! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm." Grim commented, "Our dorm is a work-in-progress!" Yuu exclaimed as we all walked into the rose maze, "Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!" an orange haired boy cheered, "Ah, someone's here." Grim added, "They all gotta be red, or it's 'Off with my head'!" the boy jested, "I've seen this somewhere before..." Yuu mumbled, "Huh...? You guys need anything?" the boy asked, "What are you doing here?" Ace asked, "Are you blind? I'm painting these roses red, duh." the boy explained, "What? Why?!" Deuce asked with a shocked tone, "Ah ha ha. So naïve, you put the 'n' in newb. Hold the phone, I know you! You're the ones who broke a billion-thaumark chandelier and nearly got expelled for it, yeah?" the boy asked, "That chandelier is gonna haunt us till we graduate, isn't it?" Ace asked as he sighed, "And you! You're the one who ate the housewarden's tart that same night! You guys ARE the hot topic around campus! I've gotta get in on this fleeting fame. I'm just gonna grab a selfie real quick..." the boy spoke as he took a picture, "It's cool if I post this on magicam right? Gimme your names so I can tag you." the boy added, "I'm Deuce Spade." Deuce answered, "Ace." Ace replied bluntly, "I'm Grim and that's my henchman, Yuu." Grim added, "Uploaded! Sweet. Oh, I'm Cater Diamond, by the way. I'm a junior here at Heartslabyul. But Cater is fine, or Cay-Cay if you're cray-cray! Sooo, nice to meetcha!" Cater greeted, "It's a pleasure." I answered, "Ah, you're the prefect of that so-called Ramshackle Dorm, right? Like, I can't believe you actually live there! It looks so gloomy and looks like hot garbage on Magicam. No filter can salvage THAT dump." Cater commented, "Y'know, you've done nothin' but diss us here, pal!" Grim retorted, "Gah, what am I doing? I don't have time to chat! The party's tomorrow. If we're not ready, it's 'Off with my head'! Hey, you kids wanna help me paint some roses?" Cater asked after his statement, "Yeah, uh... Why are you doing that exactly?" Ace asked, "Because red roses are more photogenic! Or...something...? And after that, I've gotta start getting things ready for the big croquet tournament. And that means coloring all the flamingos *Sigh*" Cater explained as he sighed, "You're colorin' flamingos now? Isn't anything the right color here?!" Grim exclaimed, "Now it's coming to focus, Ace. That tart you ate must have been for the housewarden's birthday. That explains his reaction!" Deuce exclaimed, "Hm? Oh, no, it's not Riddle's birthday." Cater spoke, "It's not? Then whose birthday is it?" Ace asked, "It isn't anyone's birthday. Tomorrow is our dorm's traditional unbirthday party." Cater explained, "It's a special tea party we throw when no one has a birthday—if the housewarden feels like it." Cater continued tp explain, "And why would you do that?" Ace asked with a shocked expression, "Again with the questions! Listen, I need these roses to be red. Like, yesterday. Can't you guys help with magic or something? Oh, but Ace is on magical house arrest and Yuu is a total normie, so you two better stick to paint." Cater added, "Recolor the roses with magic..." Deuce trailed off, "Can't say I've ever done this before." Grim said bluntly, "Relax, it'll be fine. You got this! But maybe do it before I lose my head? K-thanx!" Cater jeered cheerfully, "Time to paint these roses! Not pink! Not green! Not aquamarine! It's rose red or nothing!" Cater jested holding out his magic pen, "I'm sure we can bang this in no time flat, yeah?" Ace spoke, "I don't know if I'm much of a painter, but I'll give it my best shot!" Deuce exclaimed with determination, "With me on the case it'll be a piece of cake! You! No slacking off, okay?" Grim added, "I think I'm getting a hang of this." Deuce spoke as he kept painting the roses, "Lookit me! I can get all of 'em at once! MYAAH! ...Myah?" Grim said as he made the rose bush the color pink, green and aquamarine, "Nope! Gotta do it more like this!" Cater said as he made the rose bush red, "Nice one! Guess being a junior does count for something." Ace praised, "Thanks! Keep this up and we'll be done in no time!" Cater cheered happily, "Did you see? I got it red in one shot!" Grim cheered as he painted a rose red, "Yeah! Same here." Deuce added as he also painted a rose red, "Lookin' good! Just smooth it out a little more and you'll be golden! The trick is to picture a red rose in your head when casting." Cater explained, "That really helps? Thanks. Red rose... Red rose..." Deuce trailed off, "Maaan! I wanna use magiiic!" Ace groaned as we continued painting the roses red.

Twisted Wonderland Secrets

☆ Yūki doesn't really intervene with fights as much but will gladly drag Kumo out of it for the sake of Kumo's hearing

☆ Y/n likes hot choco

☆ Kumo likes takoyaki

☆ Yūki thinks Kumo is too tall for an average 16 year old female

☆ Kumo actually can sense danger like a fox

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: Sorry for posting this late :'> I have to check for grammatical errors and see if I got any dialogues wrong. But nonetheless I hope you like this chapter! Have a great day/night or whatever time it is for you! See you all next time!