Chp. 13 - An Urgent Deadline (Prologue)

Y/n P.O.V

After me and Kumo took a bath it was only evening, "I am so boreddd..." Kumo groaned as she tied the side of her hair in a small ponytail to the back of her head resembling Albedo's hairstyle, "If you're so bored why not do your world quests in Genshin and hope that you get Wanderer." I said as I waved her phone around, "Good idea!" Kumo spoke as she took her phone and plopped on her bed, "Speaking of Genshin, why not play together! I know you two have Genshin in your phones." Kumo suggested as she logged into her account, "Alright, alright. Just let me log in first." I said as I logged into my Genshin account, "I'm already in." Yūki added as she joined Kumo's world, "Let's go kill the dendro hypostasis a bunch of times!" Kumo cheered as she recruited her c3 Kuki Shinobu and her lv 60 Nahida, "Alright then." Yūki said as she recruited her c4 Yanfei and her Keqing, "Let me just teleport there." I added as I recruited my c2 Bennett and my lv 80 Razor. After an hour or two we finished killing the hypostasis 8 times in a row, "Oh yea, I forgot to mention tonight, there will a meteor shower!" Kumo said happily, "I see..." I nodded as I laid down on bed, "I bet it'll be pretty." Yūki commented, "Bet." Kumo agreed.

 Time skip~

"I'm bored." Kumo groaned yet again as she logged out of Genshin and plugged her phone in her charger, "I'mma go bake something, you wanna help?" Kumo suggested, "Sure." Yūki replied, "I'll help too." I spoke as we all went to the kitchen sneakily, Kumo took out her ghost camera and hanged it around her neck, "Let's make something yummy, like dessert! Something sweet or something savory..." Kumo trailed off as she opened up the cooking guide Satoshi gave her, "Fluff this shit, I'm making cinnamon rolls" Kumo huffed as she got all the ingredients needed, then she placed the warm milk in the microwave milk for 45-60 seconds. Then she placed the milk into the bowl of a standing mixer, then she adds 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of yeast to the warm milk. She stirred it and let it sit for five minutes or until it becomes foamy. I then add ½ cup sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla to the mixture in the bowl of the standing mixer. Yūki used a dough hook to stir it until its combined. Yūki added 4 cups of flour, salt and cinnamon and stirred the dough hook, starting on low and increasing to high. I knead the  dough in the standing mixer until a large ball is formed. Kumo transferred the dough to a floured surface and kneaded the dough with her hands until it was smooth and elastic. I formed it into a ball. Yūki greased a large bowl and placed the dough inside. I covered the bowl with a warm, damp towel and put the bowl in a warm place to rise. While the dough is rising, Kumo made the filing. In a small bowl, she combined butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until mixture is homogenous (uniform and throughout). I set it aside. Alternately, Yūki combined the cinnamon and sugar. Kumo then melted the butter and brush it on the rolled dough, I then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on the butter-brushed dough. Yūki assembled the Cinnamon Rolls. I sprinkled the counter with flour. Kumo gently pressed the gas out of the dough and form it into a rectangle. I rolled the dough into a 24x12 rectangle, about ¼ inch thick. Yūki spread the filling all over the dough using a greased spatula. I cut the rolled dough into 12 equal sized rolls. Kumo lined a 9x13 inch glass baking dish with parchment paper and lightly greased it. Then Yūki placed rolls in 4 rows of three, evenly spaced. I covered it and let rise until it nearly doubled, about 30 minutes and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Kumo baked the Cinnamon Rolls. Once rolls are doubled in size, Yūki baked them in the preheated oven until golden brown. While rolls are baking, I beat together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Yūki kept it at room temperature until the cinnamon rolls are baked. Once the cinnamon rolls have been removed from the oven, Kumo spread the cream cheese frosting on them while they are still warm. We let the Cinnamon rolls cool down a bit, then we placed it in a small box.

Before Kumo decided to make it snow flour in the kitchen, "Say cheese!" Kumo cheered as she gathered us together, "Wha-" I stared at the camera confused as Kumo smiled and took a picture with her ghost camera, "Now let's clean up this place before...

Before Kumo decided to make it snow flour in the kitchen, "Say cheese!" Kumo cheered as she gathered us together, "Wha-" I stared at the camera confused as Kumo smiled and took a picture with her ghost camera, "Now let's clean up this place before we get killed." Kumo added cheekily as she put away her ghost camera, "I agree" I spoke as Yūki nodded in agreement. We cleaned up the kitchen that looked like it went through a storm made of flour, "I think we should get cleaned, you know just wash ourselves with water since we bathed like a few hours ago." Kumo suggested as she placed the box in the fridge, "Yeah, we look like we're snowmen or something." Yūki commented as we all walked back to our room to bathe again.

Twisted Wonderland Secrets

☆ Kumo is more of a gamer than a weeb even though she already know half the story line before even watching it

☆ Yūki is the true weeb amongst the girls, she always somehow finishes the anime she watches

☆ Y/n likes reading comic series about adventures

☆ Kumo has a heck tone of mood swings, so she's unpredictable at times since you won't know if she's going to have a mood swing or not

☆ Like I said Kumo has mood swings so she does things based on her mood too, if she doesn't feel like it she wont do it.

☆ Yūki is the judge to Kumo's cooking, her judgement is truthful yet critical

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: Tonight there is a possibility of a meteor shower said by Facebook and I'm very excited to see the shooting stars. But nonetheless I hope you all have a lovely day/night!