Chp. 14 - To The Dwarfs' Mine (Prologue)

Y/n P.O.V

After our second bath, we decided to binge watch some anime on Yūki's phone. After watching a whole season of Bungo Stray Dogs, "Phew, that was long. How about we do some more research about NRC and maybe do research about the creatures that exist here." Kumo suggested, "Sure why not." I answered, "But this time, Y/n has to remember all 810 rules of the Queen of Hearts." Yūki said as she passed me the book 'The 810 rules of the Queen of Hearts', "Really? You want me to memorize all 810 rules?" I asked, "We memorized them last time while you were having your beauty sleep." Kumo replied, "And that's why you look like you haven't slept in a month" I stated, "And that is no excuse to escape from your current goal of memorizing all 810 rules of the Queen of hearts." Yūki added, "Touché." I replied, "While your memorizing the rules me and Yūki will do some research about the creatures that exist here." Kumo spoke with a small smile, "Yep." Yūki agreed with Kumo, "Whatever you say." I said as I started to memorize the rules, "Good." Kumo stated simply as she opened up a book about the existing creatures here, "Woah, look at that merfolk, there's merfolk that resemble eels too!" Kumo exclaimed, "Where?" Yūki asked, "There, there." Kumo cheered as she pointed at a picture I couldn't see, "Stop getting sidetracked you two." I commented to the two as they fell silent, "Good." I stated as I went back to memorizing the 810 rules of the Queen of Hearts.

Time skip~

"Finally, I'm done memorizing all 810 rules of the Queen of Hearts." I spoke as I sighed a sigh of relief, "And we're done researching about the creatures that exist here." Kumo added, "The most interesting one is the chimera, a fire-breathing hybridization of a lion, goat and snake." Yūki stated, "Ceberus is cool, it's a multi-headed hell hound that guards the entrance to the underworld." Kumo commented, "Hm... Sounds interesting, maybe I'll give that book of yours a read the next time we're studying." I hummed as I pointed at the book Kumo was holding, "I think we should probably go eat some food it's getting close to dinner time." Yūki spoke, "I wonder how Malleus's cooking is like." Kumo wondered as we all put down our books and head to the kitchen. When we arrived at the kitchen we saw a delicious looking meal on the table, "Woah, this looks yummy." Kumo spoke as she sat down, "Yes, indeed." Yūki added as she sat beside Kumo, "I'm hungry." I commented as I sat beside Yūki, "Hello, girls. What have you three been up to? I couldn't find you anywhere this evening until I bumped into Yūki here." Lilia asked, "Well, that's a secret. But other than that we have been baking, gaming, binge watching a season of Bungo Stray Dogs and doing some research in our room." Kumo answered, "Baking? What did you make?" Malleus asked, "We made cinnamon rolls." I answered, "And Kumo made the kitchen snow flour." Yūki added, "It was fun." Kumo spoke with a smile, "and a hassle to clean." I added, "Touché." Kumo huffed as we all began to eat our food. After dinner, me, Yūki and Kumo went back to our room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm running out of ideas since I have six more prologues to do and the girls aren't included in the hunt for the magistone so I had to improvise. I have tuition for my final exams too, so sorry for the slow updates, I couldn't keep my promise of uploading a lot of chapters while I have holidays, hope y'all can understand. Nonetheless, I hope you all have a lovely day/night or whatever time it is for you.