Chp. 10 - Mutual Aggression (Prologue)

Y/n P.O.V

"Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel." Ace expressed, "Welp, that a twist of events." Kumo commented as she sweat dropped, "Yea.." I agreed with her as Yūki just nodded in agreement, "Myah?!" Grim exclaimed shocked, "Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Come on you're the ones who turned the orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic and the monster no one summoned at all. I bet the Dark Mirror was just bluffing when it comes to you three and you're wearing masks now? You must be so insecure about yourself. It took everything I had to not burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!" Ace laughed, "Insecure?!" Kumo exclaimed as she was about to beat the daylights out of Ace but Yūki held her back, "You can beat him up later." Yūki spoke as she was still holding onto a Kumo that was as feral as a stray cat, "Lemme at him!" Kumo growled as she kicked her feet, "No." Yūki answered plainly, "H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim exclaimed, "In the end, the two of you got admitted and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" Ace mocked, "What did you just call me?!" Grim exclaimed angrily, "And you're both so clueless, you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them! Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!" Ace spoke whilst laughing, "Grrrrr..." Grim growled, "Okay, let's all just..." Yuu tried to calm things down but he just got ignored, "Yūki you can let me go now." Kumo commented as she was still being held back by Yūki, "Okay then." Yūki let Kumo go, "Ow!" Kumo exclaimed as she fell down, "Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It was a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to. So I'll let you get back to picking up trash, bye!" Ace commented as he was about to leave, "Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that!" Grim shouted, "Myah!" Grim exclaimed as he let out a wave of fire, "Whoa!" Ace screamed surprised, "No one makes fun of Grim! Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim spoke confidently, "Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!" Ace commented angrily, "Myaaah!" Grim exclaimed as he sent out another wave of fire, "This isn't looking good.." Kumo started as she stood up and dusted off the dust on her uniform, "Oh-ho! How do you like that?" Ace exclaimed, "H-hey! His magic winds blowing my fireballs off course! No fair!" Grim exclaimed, "What's going on over there? A fight?!" a random student says, "Oh, sweet! Get 'em!" another student exclaimed as they rushed to the scene, "Wind magic is a thing to?" Yuu asked, "Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?" Ace teased Grim, "Grrr... You better believe I'm about to!" Grim exclaimed. After a while of fighting, "Take that!" Grim exclaimed as he sent out a fireball, "Pfft. All it takes is a little gust to— Hah!" Ace spoke then I saw Kumo look at where the fireball was heading as she got in front of the Queen of Hearts statue, "Finite Incantatum!" I recited as I cast a spell that stopped the fireball, "That was a close one..." Kumo mumbled as I sighed in relief, "What is going on here? Cease this at once!" a certain crow man shouted, "Oh no! The headmage!" Ace exclaimed scared, "No more lashings of love! We gotta get outta here!" Grim shouted they tried to run, "Let me deal with this, headmage." Kumo spoke as she summoned her vines, "Alright then." Crowley answered as the two were still trying to run, "You know what to do, go get them." Kumo commanded as she pointed the vines towards the two that were running, the vines nodded as they went after the two. Not even a minute later, "OW!" Ace exclaimed, "Myaaaah! and I'm still sore from yesterday, too!" Grim exclaimed as Crowley beat the two, "The more you struggle the more the vines will tighten, so refrain yourselves from struggling too much unless you want to get strangled to death." Kumo spoke as her vines brought back the two, "As if the likes of you could ever flee from me! Haaah... Did I not just warn you 'no more incidents'? And now you've almost charred one of my statues if L/n didn't stop the fireball in time?! It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!" Crowley commented angrily, "No! Forgive me!" Ace exclaimed, "And you, Yuu. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control!" Crowley spoke angrily, "I'm sorry." Yuu apologized, "This will not do. And you! State your name and grade." Crowley added still angry, "Ace Trappola... Freshman." Ace answered, "Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim and Yuu. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" Crowley stated, "Myah?! That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!" Grim exclaimed as he blamed Ace, "Whaaat? I have to do it too?!" Ace whined, "Of course you do! You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?" Crowley spoke as he was obviously serious about the situation, "Yes sir." Ace replied as he shook his head, "Ugh, I just can't catch a break!" Grim exclaimed as he sighed, "Vines you can let them go now, we still have to get to class." Kumo commanded her vines to let go, "You may take your leave, I thank you for the help." Kumo added as the vines disappeared, "Now let's get to class." I added as we walked to class as Kumo just skated there, upon arriving Kumo jumped once and the skates went back in her shoes, just in time before class starts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: I hope all of you like this chapter! I woke up early just to write the past two chapters including this one, and I haven't eaten yet but I hope you all have a great day/night or whatever time it is for you! I hope you all take care of yourselves unlike me sitting here with an empty stomach ^^"