Chp. 6 - A Move-In Struggle (Prologue)

Kumo P.O.V

I looked around just to see a forest, it seems that I'm in one of my dreams again. 'I wonder what is going to happen here...' I thought to myself as I traversed through the forest just to see Lumine and Paimon hiding behind a tree looking at Venti and Dvalin converse to each other as I also hid behind the tree, then Dvalin seemed to have noticed our presence as he let out a loud roar that echoed through my ears, "Who's there!" Venti exclaimed as Dvalin flew off, I ran away towards Mondstadt. I seem to have bumped into Lumine when I was running towards Mondstadt, 'the woods are really hard to traverse through when you don't have a mother fluffing map with you..' I thought as I dusted off the dust on my clothes, I looked up just to see Lumine offering me a hand, "Hey, are you okay?" Lumine asked me as I took her hand and stood up properly, "Yeah, I'm alright just a little lost." I told her, "My name is Lumine and this is Paimon, It's a pleasure to meet you." Lumine spoke with a smile, "My name is Kumo, it's nice to meet you too." I responded with a smile. Then the scene shifted, we were at the scene where Lumine defeated Dvalin, then to the scene where they fought Childe, then to the scene where they defeat Raiden, then to the scene where they defeated the Abyss Harold, then to the scene where they meet Dottore, and then to a scene where I was falling in a pit of darkness, I couldn't move nor speak. 'Why are the scenes shifting so fast?! And where am I?!' I thought as I panicked. I gasped as I woke up in cold sweat, "Oh for Celestial sake, it was only a dream turned into a nightmare...." I sighed as I laid back down on my bed, unconsciously tears started streaming down my face as I lay there staring at the ceiling with dim fairy lights that represent the stars I always admired oh so much. 'Hah... Why do I cry so much after the nightmares.. and here I thought my crying point was high.... Oh well I have to find a way to sleep somehow...' I thought to myself as I decided to listen to the music box I received on my birthday from Che'nya. 'I wonder how Che'nya's doing right now... I miss him and his cat jokes..' I thought as I wiped away my tears and hugged the music box that was playing the songs I loved so much. I then decided to make clothing in the dark, 'Maybe this can take my mind off of some things... especially that dream turned nightmare I had..' I thought to myself as I started drawing the piece of clothing I was making, I first started off with the anatomy of the mannequin. Then I erased the access anatomy that I didn't need for the clothing measurements, I then drew out the clothing design and added in some color with my magic pen. I got the final results and I was happy with what I drew. I then made the materials I needed with my elements and I started sewing the pieces of cloth together following my original design and sewing everything together to get the final results of the clothing. I then tried on the clothes I designed and made, I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. I then noticed the eye bags under my eyes, I checked the time on my phone and it was three thirty in the morning, so that means I have been awake for one hour and a half since I woke up at two in the morning.

The clothes that Kumo designed [A/n: Art not mine, credits to the original owner]:

(These were the clothes she designed and made)

'Oh well, time to go to bed. Don't want me to look tired and fall asleep in class tomorrow.' I thought to myself as I folded my dresses and place them a top of my bed side table and laid down on my bed and drifted off to sleep wishing that it was a dream instead of a nightmare this time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: Yes, I did another person's point of view. Surprising isn't it, having to know that cheerful and chaotic Kumo has nightmares. Oh well I hope you all have a great day/night whatever time it is for you! Don't let the nightmares get you down, always remember not everyone is perfect and if you tried your best, then you will succeed!