Chp. 1~4 - Student Multiplication (The Rose-Red Tyrant)

Yuu P.O.V

"Red... Red... BAM! Wh-whoa! It turned blue?!" Deuce exclaimed with a shocked expression as the rose became blue, "Change, o foul color! Change! AHA! BWAH! the rose caught on fire!" Grim exclaimed as the rose bush caught on fire, "Wow. You're even less competent than I thought." Cater commented, "Yo, maybe you should leave the roses white! They look perfectly pretty n' stuff to me." Ace suggested, "It's a matter of tradition. You can't have an unbirthday party without the roses being red. And you can't play croquet without seven-colored flamingos as mallets and a hedgehog for a ball. Oh, but of course, the roses need to be white when the garden flowers put on their spring concert. That's absolutely crucial." Cater explained, "All your rules are absolutely insane!" Grim commented, "They say the Queen of Hearts made up these rules herself—she was one of the Great Seven, you know. And Riddle is all about tradition. Probably more than previous housewardens, T-B-H. I'll admit that he's, well... a bit extra." Cater uttered the last part, "Yeah, no kidding. I sure don't have time for this nonsense. Is Riddle here? I gotta talk to him." Ace asked, "Yeah probably." Cater answered, "But are you sure that's wise? Did you even bring an apology tart to replace the one you ate?" Cater asked, "Uh, no...? I came here first thing in the morning!" Ace answered, "Ah, ah, ah... That could be a problem. Have you forgotten rule 53? 'Stolen items must be replaced.' If you're not in compliance, I can't let you in." Cater explained, "Are you serious?!" Ace exclaimed, "All dorm residents must obey the rules. If I let that slide, it would be off with my head next! I hate to say it, Ace, but I'm gonna need you to leave before Riddle spots you. Thanx." Cater added, "I... Think this guy is real. You guys, do something!" Ace exclaimed, "Why should WE do something?" Deuce asked, "C'mon, please! I can't use magic! Hurry, he's—" Ace was cut off as Cater split into more Caters.

A while later~

"Do make sure to bring that tart next time, m'kay? Buh-bye now!" Cater cheered as he kicked us out of the rose maze, "Was that guy for real?!" Ace exclaimed annoyed, "We hit him over and over, but he just kept coming. Maybe he was using some kind of illusion magic?" Deuce wondered, "So let me get this straight: we went in there, totally tartless but this dude made us do that whole song and dance thing before throwing us out? He just wanted us to paint his stupid roses!" Ace huffed in annoyance, "We sure look like a bunch of chumps." Grim commented bluntly, "I guess we'll just get an apology tart and come back. Maybe after class, we can— Oh no!" Deuce exclaimed, "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly, "We already missed the first bell! We're gonna be late for class!" Deuce explained frantically, "Myah! I don't wanna get a blemish on my first day of my glorious Night Raven education! Shake a leg, chumps! To the classroom, pronto!" Grim exclaimed, "Hey, so what class are you guys in, anyway? You're freshmen too, right?" Ace asked, "The headmage said we're in class 1-A!" Grim answered, "Hey, that's the same one I'm in. We got potionology for the first period." Duece spoke, "Oh ho, yeah! That sounds awesome!" Grim cheered happily, "M-maybe I don't need magic for that?" Ace wondered.

On the other hand...

Y/n P.O.V

"Those four are awfully late." Kumo mumbled as she looked at the four empty seats infront of us, "I wonder what happened." I wondered, "I bet the got into trouble again or something." Kumo mused, "Seriously?" I deadpanned at her, "Bet." Yūki joined in, "Not you too..." I looked at the two, "Speak of the devils." Kumo added as the four came in just before we headed to the laboratory.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: Hi hi~! I think I can post two chapters today or not, I'm exceptionally speedy am I not? Time passes so fast, I swear someone put the world on 5 times speed when I'm doing something I love 😔 Anyways, I hope you all have a great day/night or whatever time it is for you all.