11 | the u n c o n v i n c e d

| Z O Y A |

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, Zoya was sitting in Professor Alexi's class. She was trying her best to focus on the test and use some methods he taught her to rid text anxiety, but it was hard for her to focus when she knew she'd be getting a free A regardless.

Then there was the sensation of his eyes raking up her long legs. . .

Crossing one leg over the next, she gave him a peek at her panty. Hearing him clear his throat, she slyly looked up at him, innocently batting her eyelashes.

He gave her a warning glare and she looked back to her paper with a gulp, knowing she was in trouble for toying with him while in class.

RIP to fat ma.

Hearing the ring of the bell, she flipped the test booklet closed.

"That's a wrap, class, please leave your test booklets on the first desk in ShaunaKaye's row," said Professor Alexi, standing to his feet and straightening his jacket.

Something about him in a suit. . . mm.

Following orders, Zoya placed her test on the desk before walking towards the door.

"Miss Brown, please stay back," said Professor Alexi, freezing her. The way he said her name sent a chill of anticipation down her spine.

Look how mi set up miself.

Moving to his desk, she watched as her other classmates trailed out before Alexi securely bolted the door shut behind them.

He stalked over to her like a lion would its prey and she gulped, nerves and excitement becoming one with her.

Mi naa ramp wid him again! Look how mi know seh mi cya tek big hood now the man ago fuck mi kill mi.

Stopping before her, a hand wrapped around her throat, forcing her to look up at him. He slightly tightened his grip and Zoya's clit jumped from excitement.

"Do you think it's okay to tease me, Zoya?"

"No, Professor," she answered, wanting him to tighten his grip more.

I think something's wrong with me for wanting Alexi to do that to me.

Moving his hand from her throat, he swiftly spun her around by the waist. Slightly bending her over the desk, he lifted her skirt and caressed her ass before giving it a hard slap. A pain shot throughout her and she jumped from surprise.

Through the panty, Alexi pressed his thumb against her pussy lips then rubbed it, leaving behind a wet stain. "You've been teasing me all class. . ." he said, voice deep. He pressed his hardness against her ass and she felt her core leak desire. "You caused this and you're going to fix it."

"How?" she asked, feeling clueless because she didn't think he would have the audacity to have sex in the classroom.

"I own you," he said, making her brows furrow.

Then anybody see my dying trial. . . Look how the man want mi dry up like desert. Bout own. Own who? Afta nobody nuh own me!

"I make the rules and you're going to get fucked."

"Right now?" she asked, eyes widening despite the growing throb she could feel as he slipped her panty to the side and teased her swollen clit.

"Yes, Zoya," Alexi answered and she could hear him undoing his pants followed by the rip of a wrapper. "Be a good girl and keep quiet for me, will you?"