01

In this story I am not giving introduction.....as the story will proceed you will know about all the characters....I wanted to try something new so...I skipped the intro...hehe.....enjoy.....

******

A peaceful evening.....

Everyone was on their way to their home.....but there was a person covered in all black running for his life...no don't think he is coward....it was his plan to trap the people who were chasing him.......

There were five people running behind him firing but none of the bullet for going in his body.....he ran from an empty dark alley.....and stopped.....the people behind him stopped as well confused when the man turned around with a devilish smirk on his face......

He tsked loudly looking at the surprised face of five of them.....he called them near with his fingers....and give of them attacked him together....but he wasn't a mafia for nothing right.....just 5 minutes and five of them were laying on ground with their legs,arms and limbs broken in pieces.....he smirked and bend to their level .....

"Tsk tsk tsk....you really think you can kill me ....the jeon Jungkook.....the mafia king....awww...."he said grabbing one of the man's face and jerked his harshly.....

"Oh and don't think you are safe.... because jeon Jungkook never leave anyone alive once they mess with him.....so bye bye...."he said and shooted all of them exactly in the center of their forehead.....he chuckled dryly....but his eyes widen comically when he heard police siren coming towards the aelly.....uh huh..... don't think he fears them...

Because everyone fears him but he fear no one....no police officer can touch him because one he was way more powerful than the whole police system.... second he has helped police department several times so they are always under his dept.....

So why his eyes widen.... because he forgot he hadn't ate anything since morning.....a mafia worried for his food....why??.. don't mafia get hungry.....he is heartless not stomachless......he have a huge apitie....that he can eat whatever you give him......

So thinking this he ran towards the end of the alley....I Know he would have simply walked or had got a car....but to reach car he should at least go to where he had parked it.....and talking why he didn't walked .... because he loves to run......which I can't relate.....

So....he ran to the end of the aelly not knowing the aelly ends on main road ...he was mindlessly running on the busy road but stopped on his track when he heard loud noice of horn....

He turned his head towards his left and saw a car was coming towards him with full speed ......a sensible person would have been walked away or stepped back to avoid getting hit....but he stood there only.....

I highly doubt if he is really a mafia king.... because he not behaving like one.....

Luckily the car which was coming towards him stopped just one step away from him.....he snapped out of his frozen state when he heard the scriching sound.....

The door of the drivers side was pushed harshly and an angry male peeked his head out ....the male was half inside and half outside......

"ARE YOU STUPID" the male from the car spoke.....

The mafia looked at the person.....if it would have been a normal person he wouldn't hesitate to pull out his gun and shot a bullet right in that's person's mouth....but ohm...the other person was an angel....in a human body....the mafia was lost in this blue berry eyes....which were getting wide occasionally as the male was hella angry and was shouting at the lost mafia......

*****

Kim Taehyung....was driving back to his house ....from his cousin house.....he was pissed too pissed that if a person would say a single thing or breath in front of him .....he will literally snap to them......

He looked at his phone which started to ring....the caller id was....

Short brother in law......

He signed and picked the call putting it on speaker....

"Yes jiminie"tae said signing....

"Are you ok"the other male asked....

"No I am fucking not ok.....I am done with this two..... for God sakes can't they just live like before"he said hitting the steering frustratedly.....

"We know tae.... it's not easy for us to make them like before....."Jimin signed from the other side....

"Why....I ask why...the hell they are being like this.....I am done...I really want to disappear from this city now....."tae said

"You can't tae....you know you are the only one who can handle and make things like before....they both love you the most.....and will do anything for you"Jimin spoke in a pleading voice ......

"Than why aren't they doing what I am asking them to do.....I want my family....I want all of us to be together like before"tae said in a weak voice.....

And before he can hear anything from other side....he looked at the road where a man appeared Infront of his car out of nowhere.....he pressed the horn several times but the man didn't even budge from his place.....

Fortunately he pressed the brake...and car stopped before he hit the man....he took a deep breath and pushed the door harshly....

"ARE YOU STUPID" he shouted at the man who looked at him with his dark black orbs.....

But the way the person was staring at him and saying nothing fueled his anger....

"HELLO MISTER....I AM TALKING TO YOU.....ARE YOU BLIND"he shouted but got no response.....

"GUESS YOU ARE DEAF AND BLIND BOTH...."he shouted now getting annoyed....

"DO YOU WANNA DIE....IF YES THAN JUNP INFRONT OF SOMEONE'S ELSE CAR.....I HAVE TOO MUCH DRAMA IN MY LIFE....I DON'T WANT MORE...." He shouted again but the mafia was too lost in his eyes to hear any of his shouting.....

He horned again which finally made the mafia to look at him....

"GET AWAY....FUCKER....." tae shouted for the last time and started the engine.... driving making the mafia to rush on the side because tae was about to drive the car on kook......

The so call heartless mafia stared at the car getting disappeared somewhere.....he smiled smuggling.....

"Do angel really exist if yes....than this angel is definitely send for me....."he spoke to himself and looked at sky....

"Hmmm...looks like you had send the most beautiful angel for....well thanks...."he send winking at the sky talking to the god....

God in the heaven shook his head.....well the appreance of the blue berry eyes boy was indeed of an angel....but he was not less than a devil.....

The mafia went to his car and sat inside..... calling for his best friend and right hand jhope aka his hobi hyung.....

"Yes kook"the other male asked after receiving the phone.....

"Nothing just make sure Dragons get what they deserve"he spoke in his cold voice.....with a smirk on his face....

"They surly will"jhope said from the other side with the same smirk.....and before he cut the call a loud blast sound was heared.....he has blasted the whole dragon's basement with the members who were inside it......

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Hope you will like it.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author