49

Everyone stared at the glass box with wide eyes while taekook smirked feeling proud of themselves...

"What the hell is this" Yoongi spoke with a disgusted face ...

"It's leeches hyung...the one who sucks our blood"tae spoke glancing at Yeon mi...who gulped already knowing what was going to happen to her...

"So Yeon mi...as I said I will let you have some pleasure...here is your reward for offering my koo your body...have some fun"tae spoke with a fake smile that send shrivers to yeon mi's body...

"See...I...I will leave from here and will never come to your site...but ..LEAVE ME..."Yeon mi was speaking but tae heard nothing and asked the guards to untie her...

The guards started to drag her after untieing the rope...she was thrashing in their hold but everything was going in vain...they put the glass box in a plastic tube and opened it and pushed her inside and immediately closed the door before the leeches could come out of the box...Yeon mi screamed and banged the box but the glass were bullet proof so this hard punches can break them....

The leeches started to get on her body...she tries her best to remove them...but nothing worked..

"Thinking of seducing my koo...wrong move girl...you will regret to even open your mouth... enjoy the pleasure until those Leeches suck every drop of blood from your body...muah"tae spoke as he gave a flying kiss making kook to Chuckle....

"Now whose the next"hobi asked...as they were enjoying all of this soooo much why not this people has made all of them suffer so much...

"How about we put Taehyun at last.... let's start with Doyoung for now"felix suggested...

"That's a great idea right tae and kook"enuwoo asked to taekook who nodded....

"So Doyoung...you tired to separate Joon and yoongi hyung and even threatened them with their lovers life....hmm..what punishment do you deserve"kook asked... making a thinking face...

"Please..please spare me...I...I am very guilty for whatever I did...I...I promise I will not do anything from now on...I ...I wil.... disappear Fromm this country....but please don't kill me"Doyoung begged looking at everyone to get a single person in his talks...but all of them stared at him with blank face...

"Done with this drama"yoongi asked..

"Joon..please...I am..I am your best friend...please ask them to not kill me"Doyoung looked at Joon ...

"Oh really...but as much as I remember best friend don't do what you did to me ....so I am sorry I can't do anything too"Joon spoke shrugging his shoulders....

"Jin you make him understand please"Doyoung spoke looking at Jin ...he was at the verge of crying as he can't even imagine what kind of torture they will do with him....

"Yeah...joonie... don't you think you should atleast listen to him..."Jin spoke...

"What are you saying "Joon asked with disbelief face....while Doyoung face lit up hearing Jin...

"I am saying right joonie...just ask them to not kill him ....too easily...he should get what he deserves right "Jin spoke with a pout...Joon smirked while Doyoung was shocked...

"No no...please..."Doyoung begged...

"Kook...had you thought what you are going to do with him "Jimin asked...

"Umm I have an idea in my mind...but i want to do that with my dear taeyunie...so you all suggest me what should I do with this idiot "kook spoke ...

"How about we throw him from the highest mountain "enuwoo suggested...