45

Next day....

"What do you mean none of you have seen Henry from yesterday"Doyoung yelled looking at all the people who had their head hanged low....

"Are you all fools...this is why I am paying you all....SPEAK YOU BASTARDS"Doyoung threw his coffee mug on the floor everyone fliched but didn't spoke a word...

"Speak before I kill you all"he said pulling out his gun...

"Si...sir...we didn't saw him from yesterday morning...when you...you went out"one of the guard spoke....

"Did anyone came in when I went outside"Doyoung asked...

"Yes sir...mam Jennie's stylish came ...but she didn't bought anything.. actually she returned some of her old clothes"the guard who saw and interrogated the stylish spoke...

"Ok...did you find him suspicious"Doyoung asked...the man nodded but than screamed in pain as Doyoung shot his legs...

"You could have told that yesterday "Doyoung spoke staring at the screaming man laying on the floor with a blank face....

"Take him out from my site...and no need to mutture this infront of anyone got that"Doyoung spoke... everyone nodded took the crying man and left from the room...

"I just hope Henry comes back before the boss...or I am dead"Doyoung muttured to himself....

****

"Hello...whose there"kook asked to the person who called him....the number was unknown...

"Hyung it's me..Taehyun"the person spoke from the other side with a cheerful voice...

"Yes Taehyun...say how you called me"kook asked caressing tae's thighs whonwas too busy watch run BTS to even notice the touches...

"I opened my phone dialled your number and called you"Taehyun spoke from the other side...

Kook opened his mouth pulled his phone away from his ear...stared at the phone as if questioning why he even received the call...

"Hello hyung"he heard Taehyun ...

"Hmm..say why you called me"kook spoke ...

"Oh I am in Seoul and wanted to meet you...so can you tell me where I can meet you"Taehyun asked from the other side....

"Ahh..one minute haa"kook spoke as he muted the call...

"Sweet heart"kook called tae but didn't got any reply....

"Sweet heart"kook spoke as he shook tae's shoulder...

"Hmm"tae hummed eyes still stuck on the screen where his favorite run BTS episode was going on....

"Taehyung wants to meet us..where should I call him"kook asked..but tae didn't heard nor replied...

"Sweet heart"kook spoke as he locked the phone screen but gulped as he got a death glare from tae...

"What"tae asked "can't you see I am seeing my seven angels"tae spoke glaring at kook...

"Hihi... sorry Taehyun wanted to meet us...where should I call him"kook asked hesitantly...

"Call him here...he is not like them"tae spoke...

"You sure"kook asked..tae nodded as he unlocked his phone and got immersed in his video....

"Why need that glare ....I was scared"kook spoke to himself as he unmuted the call...

"God...I won't do this in future or he will kill me bare hands"kook spoke as he gulped again....