18

Tae Jin and Jimin were waiting for this three to come out of the room...tae was hella anxious because it's been 30 minutes they were inside the study room and tae was scared...now you will think for whom he was scared....so of course he was scared for kook

He knew kook is a short tempered person...a mafia can never control their anger....and he knew this too that kook will try his best to not hurt his hyungs....and that's why he was scared for kook.... because no matter what his hyung's say to kook....he will endure everything but won't hurt his beloved ones....

He thought to brag inside the room if they don't came out with in 5 minutes....but he sighed in relief as he saw three of them walking outside....

A frown came on the three's face when they saw namgi and kook coming out smiling and talking...they were confused on what would have happened inside....

"What happened"tae whispered to kook as he stood beside him...

"We are approved"kook spoke winking at him making him shook his head...

"Does this means kook will be out son in law soon....yayyyyy"Jin spoke celebrating their relationship....

"Hyung he will be our brother in law"Jimin spoke but glared at Jin who flicked his forehead....

"For me tae is like my son...so kook will be my son in law Jimin"Jin spoke as he hugged taekook....

"But wait....how are you both talking so casually"tae asked to namgi who were engrossed in their own talks....

"We...hihihi"Joon spoke as he realized that they both we indeed talking like before....

",What hihihi.... answer the question tae had asked"Jin spoke rolling his eyes...

"Actually...we...we were never enemies"yoongi spoke and four of them were surprised hearing this...well not four only three because kook had always doubt that this two are hiding something....

"What do you mean hyung"Jimin asked with wide eyes...

"Do you mean that whatever kind of fight you both had was never real"tae asked not believing them....namgi nodded....

"And may we know why you both did this"Jin asked putting his hands on his waist glaring at them ...

"Sighs.....to save our life's from that Doyoung"Joon spoke...

"We aren't getting what you are trying to say hyung"kook spoke as they all sat on the couch....

"Ok......."yoongi started to tell....

*****

"What ... I WILL KILL HIM....HOW DARE HIM TAKE MY TAE ON A FUCKING DATE"jay spoke once again throwing everything he saw...

"Calm down bro"Hae gyeom said but flinched when a vase was thrown near his feets....

"I CAN'T..... NOW YOU SEE WHAT I WILL DO....I WILL MA TAE MINE....."jay shouted laughing like a manic....

"*Sighs*..... hyung you are doing very wrong it's not love ...... it's obsession"den spoke to himself looking at his brother going crazy.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

Sorry for the short chapter but I am barely able to even open my eyes....I am very tired...talk to you all tomorrow.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author...