40

Next day....

Kook felt the luckiest person on the earth whenever he remember he got a human angel for himself.....he often think do he even deserve this angel....but than he let those thoughts to slid from his mind because no....he don't want to even think about this....

He just know this angel is made for him....call him selfish...but won't you be selfish when you will get the love you have been seeking for.....when every person around you thought you are nothing but a mafia....a heartless monster ...who kills any one without any mercy......

And that moment you got to bumped in a person who had a sassy mouth,a kind heart and a personality to tame this heartless monster....yes he agree he got attracted to tae's eyes when they first met....but as he found about tae...he read tae's information he got to know that the person is not just beautiful from outside but is beautiful from inside tooo....

And the more he got to know about tae the more he fell....he can't even describe the way he is falling for tae...he had never thought someone like tae can come in his life....and brighten the dark life he was living....

Well he didn't came alone....he came with a full package of four other people's....a chaotic family to be honest....but is kook complaining no....he don't he is loving this chaotic family he is living with....he stared at namjin who seemed to be in a romantic mood today....

Joon has been following Jin hugging him from back and giving small pecks on his lips here and there occasionally.....kook chuckled seeing how Jin would slap joon's arms or would scold him with a bright red face .....

He than noticed how yoongi is trying to please the upset.....no no an angry Jimin....why as much as he heard Jimin is angry because yoongi said he loves tangerine more than anything in this world and boom...from the moment Jimin has been an angry bird and as been avoiding him.....

He than giggled slowly when he saw how hobi has been running behind eunwoo who is shaking his head is disapproval....well the thing is hobi and eunwoo had went on a dinner date yesterday and hobi being a bug hater.... destroyed their table Because he thought a bug was around him...but than they got to know it wasn't a bug but the music the restaurant was playing had the bug sound in it.....

And enuwoo had oated he isn't going with hobi after this and that's final....and so hobi has been running around him with a bouquet of lots of flowers in his hand and a pout on his face.....he than think...is he really a mafia leader.... Because the way he is surrounded with such a non serious people he himself doubt about being a mafia.....

And here he goes...the mafia mode has been deactivated from the day tae has entered in his life....his lover mode got immediately activated when he saw tae walking down wearing a black t shirt with black pants and a black over coat.....

his lover mode got immediately activated when he saw tae walking down wearing a black t shirt with black pants and a black over coat

"Don't you think you had taken the mafia thing too seriously"kook commented as he looked at tae from top to bottom....

"Huh...says who...who is himself a walking black closet"tae sassed pointing at kook....kook looked at himself and chuckled well what can he say he himself is wearing a total black outfit