22

Sana started to laugh think tae is joking..."you....you are what....hahaha"she laughed while tae just rolled his eyes....

"Huh....you think it's a joke"tae asked...Sana composed herself...."of course because by looking at you .....you seem his slut to me"spoke but her eyes widen when she felt a strong grip on her neck....

Kook had grabbed her neck as he pushed her to the her wall ...."bitch you can't say something about my love.....you can't"kook spoke in a stern voice ....his veins were showing on his neck and arms .....his eyes red with anger.....

Tae was frozen for a second because he didn't understood when kook marched towards Sana and when he gripped her neck....

Sana started to cough as it was getting difficult for her to breath...she was trying to remove kook's grip but it was of no use. ..

Tae really wanted her to die but not like this....how dare she call him with a name like that .....and by seeing her it was clear she wanted kook to her's ....this made tae pissed more....

He walked to kook and he put his hand on kook's shoulder...."leave her koo"kook's head snapped to tae.....his eyes which were showing anger turned soft as soon as he saw the face of his love......

"But sweet heart-"kook was about to say something but stopped as tae gave him a 'trust me' expression ....kook sighed as he left Sana not before glaring at her a d walking away a little....Sana held her neck and slided on the wall catching her breath.....

Tae just stood there waiting for sana to breath properly....after 5 minutes Sana was finally able to breath normally....kook was clunching and unclunching his fist as his anger was still there....

He really wanted to kill this girl but as tae has stopped him he won't do that....

"So miss Sana....you said I look like a his slut"tae asked with a raised eyebrow....and Sana being a over confident person nodded her totally forgetting what he received after speaking this words....

"Ok...but how can you say like this....and as much as I can understood you are nowhere near innocent....I guess you can't even count how many d**ks you have taken Inside you"tae spoke .....

Hearing tae speaking like this made kook a little surprise but he didn't said anything and let tae do what he wants.....

"Yeah you are right....but still I am more good than you at bed...."Sana spoke....

"Oh I see....how about we both tell each other with how much people we slept along with their name so other will now you are not lieing....and the person who has slept with more people will win and other have to leave him"tae spoke ....sama smirked hearing all this...

'huh... this idiot think he would have slept with people more than I have....no I am gonna kick you out' she thought with a smirk on her face.....

'think that you won.... because I Kim Taehyung don't do anything without thinking....just wait and see how I am gonna make you confess you own deeds' tae thought....he was smirking internally....

While kook was hella confused on what the hell was going on...he don't know what and why tae is doing this....but one think that he was sure for....was on how tae said he has slept with anyone....no he don't doubt his sweet heart.....

He know tae is sassy but he is still that innocent that he won't be whoring around....his blue berry eyes shows the innocent he try to hide by his sassyness.....

He just drank some sips of water trying to register what is going on....on the other side Sana started to list his one night stands proudly .....

"I had slept 4 times with Cha company's ceo,one time with my boyfriend,Felix(no offense to him...I respect him)the model,jihoon the raising idol....."and the list goes on....Sana had literally taken around 50 names making taekook to feel to disgusted to even breath in the same air with her....