51

Kook was standing on the aisle waiting for the love of his life to come...his hands were sweating and his heart was beating to its max...he was taking deep breaths to calm himself down but nothing was working...

They had decided to get married in a chruch with just the close ones and so along with tae's whole family there are hobi enuwoo,felix, Emily, Jennie, yeobin and some head members of the jjk gang...

'I wish you were here...you would have been so happy seeing me getting married ' kook thought remembering Lisa who always teased him that no one will marry him...even if he don't speak this out loud...somewhere he still misses Lisa why not they had spend so many years together...he truly took her as his sister and thought she takes him as her brother too...

"Kook look"hobi spoke nudging kook's shoulder asking him to look at the front gate...

Kook's breath hitched when the love of his life walked from the gate... having both his brothers yoongi and namjoon on his either side tae walked on the path with elegant steps... wearing a black suite with flowers print on it... having his hairs curl a little...kook can see a bit of linear over tae's eyelids making his eyes more attractive...the nature blush over the youngers cheeks making him look cutest and those pink glossy lips which never fails to tempt the poor bunny...

Tae was looking down...he felt stares at him and thought to look up...he slowly looked in front where the man of his life...his only love soon to be his husband was standing staring at him without blinking...he was wearing the same black suite the difference was kook's suite has smaller flowers compared to tae's suite...hairs parted from middle exposing his forehead...eyes holding so much love and lip having the cutest and biggest bunny smile totally opposite of other's bulky body...

Namjoon gave kook tae's hand which he gladly took...tae stepped on the stage ...both stood facing each other...their eyes met and they felt like they were the only person present there... everything around them seemed to be fade...but their little bubble was bursted by the priest who cleared his throat to get the soon to be husbands attention...

"May I have you attention please...we are gathered here for the marriage ceremony of Mr jeon Jungkook and Mr Kim Taehyung...if any of you have any problem with this marriage please come forward"the priest spoke...but as we all know no one came forward why will they when they all wanted this two to get married...

After 2 minutes of silence priest spoke again...

"So as I can see no one has any objection regarding this marriage we can proceed....Mr jeon Jungkook...do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband...to cherish him,to love him , to stay with him till death make you apart"priest asked...

Kook held tae's hand as he stared at the blue berry eyes he fell.."yes..I do"he spoke with the widest bunny smile ... making tae smile too

"Kim Taehyung do you take Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband...to love him,to cherish him,to stay with him till death apart you"priest asked...

Tae looked at kook with teary eyes and his face showed the brightest boxy smile..

"Yes I do"tae spoke ...

"I now pronounce you both as husband husband...you may kiss your spouse"the priest spoke as he stepped down from the stage leaving the couple to have their first kiss as married couple...

Kook softly pulled tae by his waist and leaned in slowly placing his lips on tae's...tae wrapped his arms around kook's neck..both moved their lips in sync... loving the feeling and butterflies in their stomach...even if it was not their first time kissing other it felt like their first time...

They backed away when they heard the sound of applause both smiled at each other and than at their closed ones who had wide smiles on their faces seeing their younger's getting married with the love of their life....

****

After the reception they were back to their mansion..other people who stays in jeon mansion has left to other mansion that is also under kook to give the newly wed privacy...

Kook was sitting in their room... he had already changed his clothes and was sitting on their bed with just his boxers...he was thinking of wearing something but thought not to when it is already going to be removed...his excitement level was on it's peek and he had made all the scenario in his mind... about how he will fuck tae....

Tae who was still changing has a special surprise for his dear husband too...well saying honestly it is his husband's wish... remember in the starting when kook met tae in the garden where tae told kook about his brothers...they made a bet...a ths bet is won by kook and he asked tae to wear panties after their marriage ok daily basis...tae had denied it just to tease the bunny who pouted and sulked saying that's not fair...

And so tae is standing Infront of the mirror wearing a black lacey panty under a see through white shirt with nothing under it.... making his whole body to be in view...he know after seeing him in this attire the horny bunny won't be calm...and there's a possibility he won't be able to walk the following day...but do he care...nahh...he don't and so taking a deep breath he checked himself for the last time before walking towards the door and unlocking it...

Kook looked at the door with excited eyes as he saw tae stepping out from the bathroom..but he visibly gulps as tae came out fully...his eyes romanes over tae's collar bones which were on display as tae has opened the first two buttons of the shirt...his eyes travelling to the other's chest which was clearly visible thanks to the see through shirt...he licked his lips seeing those two perked up buds of other hand aching to twist them between his finger...

Eyes going down at the cute tummy of others an urge to mark it too...but his breath hitched...he felt his blood rushing from his body to down to his member...which got excited when he got the view of the black thing under the white shirt...he can clearly imagine how goo others bum will be looking with that right panty ...and the image of it made his already hard boner to get more hard....he looked at tae who was eyeing him too...

Both walked towards each other...tae was immediately pulled more closer by kook who was roaming his hand on tae's back over the white shirt....

He leaned near Tae's ears and whispered "you know you are looking like a walking sin...which I want to commit so badly"kook nibbled on tae's ears...but cursed when tae spoke...

"Than be a sinner...daddy"tae traced his finger on kook's jaw...

"Fuck"and with this cursed...kook smashed his lips on tae's....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ready for the smuts....hihihi...I again hanged you all making you all whine...no worries next chapter has the detailed stuffs...

To be continue....

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘