30

Two weeks later......

As tae was going with kook too....kook thought to train him fully if by chance they have to fight so tae can protect himself....

Now tae is a sharp shooter thanks to his super talented trainer mr jjk....he is pro in boxing and can do self defense....knows some moves and got the knowledge which nerve should be pressed to make someone unconscious or paralyze someone's body.....

***

"Hyung why are you crying like I am going there to live forever...."tae spoke to Jin who was crying his eyes out....

"Yes hyung he has went to study for years it's not like it's first time he is going"Jimin spoke wiping his own tears.....

"God....stop you too I don't want my bear to go alone there"Jin spoke....

"Hyung kook is also going with him....he isn't alone"yoongi spoke with a blank face....

"Yes hyung don't worry I will take care if him"kook spoke interwining his hand with tae's.....

"I trust you kook....please take care of him"Joon spoke....kook nodded....

They bid byes to the four as taekook, Lisa and hobi along with their some special members yeonjun,soobin and felix walked inside the airport.....

"Did Emily called you"kook asked as they were sitting in the waiting area for the announcement....

"Yeah she already reached Italy and she will text me where we have to meet her"tae spoke as he put his head on kook's shoulder ...kook smiled and pulled tae more close wrapping his arms around tae's waist.....

"They look so cute"felix spoke ....

"Right ....I had never seen mr jeon smiling or talking to anyone so softly"soobin spoke ....

"Me neither....but for tae sir he is totally different"yeonjun said admiring the cute yet powerful couple infront of them ...

The announcer announced that it's time for the flight they all walked to the entrance from where they will get inside the plan....

Taekook got settled on their seats which were next to each other....tae was messaging his brothers that they are about to take off....after sending the message he looked at kook who seemed lost....

"What happened koo....you are in very deep thoughts"tae asked...

"Don't know sweet heart....but I have a gut feeling someone is going to betray us ...."kook spoke looking at tae....tae can sense kook was worried thinking this....

"Don't worry even if someone will try to betray...we will find that person and will tell who we are....I know you will handle everything even if something goes wrong"tae spoke as he showed his boxy smile making kook's all worries to fly away.....(like armes innocence flied away after joining this fandom .....😜)...

Kook smiled showing his bunny teeths...but is kook's gut right???... Because they are 7 leaving for Italy now....but because of someone's betrayal one of them won't come back.....they will return but kook will loss someone in Italy....they don't know what their future in holding for them.....

****

After a long flight they finally landed in Italy....as kook has came here for the deal.... Doyoung's men came to welcome them....kook asked them to just drop his members on their hotel where they are gonna stay until the deal is finalized....

.....

Hobi went to get all of their room keys as they all waited for him to come back while standing in the big living room of the most famous hotel of italy.....