08

Tae walked inside as with the tray that contains food for kook....when kook saw tae he disconnected the call...and tried to sit straight but hissed in pain....

"Stay still"tae spoke as he placed the tray on the small table and helped kook to sit properly.....

"Here "tae spoke as he placed the tray on kook's lap asking him to eat....

"Sweet heart"kook called...

"Hmm"tae hummed....

"Aahhh"kook opened his mouth making tae confuse....

"What"tae asked ....

"Feed me"kook spoke with an obvious tone....

"Huh...."tae questioned...

"Sweet heart I am injured so feed me"kook spoke....

"Kook...you are injured in stomach not on hand "tae spoke with a done tone.....

"But it will hurt when I will move my hands...see ouch"kook spoke as he tried to move his hand to his mouth....but hissed....

"Fine...I will feed you"tae spoke as he took the tray sat Infront of kook....

He started to feed kook who was staring at him while eating.....tae didn't looked at other as he shy by kook's stares.....

"Did you ate"kook asked as tae put the spoon Infront of his lips...

"Not yet"tae spoke...

"Hmm...than go eat...I am full"kook spoke...

"There still left..."tae spoke showing some portion that was still in the bowl....

"No I am fwull"kook voice got muffled as tae shoved the spoon in his mouth....

"Shut up and eat"tae said with a glare and kook being an obedient bunny nodded completing all the food....

"Whom you were talking to"tae asked

"Oh yes...I had called hobi hyung...my secretary he will drop my luggage here tomorrow"kook spoke to which tae nodded...

"Rest well good night"tae said as he was about to leave...

"Sweetheart give me a good night kiss"kook spoke with an innocent face making to stare at him blankly....

"Good night"tae spoke and left from there closing the door...

"My cute baby"kook muttered as he switched off the lights and slept....

****

Next day....

"TAE....TAE....KIM TAEHYUNG"tae groaned at Jin's shout...

"WHAT HAPPENED HYUNG"he asked back...

"Open the door idiot"Jin spoke banging on tae's room door....

"Aah"tae again groaned as he walked towards the door with sleepy eyes...

"What do you want hyung"tae asked and hissed as Jin flicked his head...

"Get up fast.... it's already 9...how long will you sleep"Jin spoke to which tae nodded....he than closed the door again and walked to bathroom to do his morning routine.....

After getting ready he walked out and was going downstairs when he heard talking noice from guest room....he walked there and saw Jin was talking to kook....

"Good morning swe-tae"kook greeted as he sensed that tae was here he bite his tongue when he was going to call tae with the nickname....

"Good morning"tae greeted back...