26

Three days later.....

"Yes kook Emily is currently in Seoul....yeah I am trying my best to fix a meeting with her....o"hobi spoke from the other side as kook heard him carefully....

"Ok...hyung make sure it is done quickly.... it's already took too long...and make sure to leave a good impression to whom you will talk...."kook spoke hobi spoke yes and they disconnected the call....

"Hello mister....do you need invitation everyday to come down and have breakfast"tae spoke as he opened the door harshly....

"God...was it necessary to scare me like this....and no....no need for the invitation I was about to come"kook spoke as he got startled by the sudden bang voice that came as tae opened the door....

"Being a mafia don't you think you a very scaredy cat"tae spoke as he rolled his eyes leaving from there with the said mafia trailing behind him.....

"I ain't scared....just got surprised...and you had already seen my mafia side how can you still think I am scaredy cat...."kook spoke with a small pout....

"Fine fine....you get sulking too much "tae spoke as he shook his head....both of them greeted namjin who were smiling at them....

Four of them had their breakfast as they talked about random things....after breakfast Joon and kook went to their work...Jin went to buy some groceries while tae just thought to rest in his room.....

****

Evening.....

Namjin were in their room don't know what they were doing....while taekook were in the living room watching some random shows ....

Kook phonw ringed making him groan Because he wasn't in mood to do any work....still picked the call as it was from hobi....

"Yes hyung"kook spoke ...

"The meeting is fixed with Emily it's tomorrow afternoon...."hobi spoke hearing this kook's lips curled into a smirk...

"Ok me and sweet heart will meet her tomorrow send me the adress where we have to meet"kook spoke as he looked at tae who has a smirk on his face too....

***

Next day .... afternoon....

The black Mercedes stopped Infront of a famous restaurant called 'heavens'

The black Mercedes stopped Infront of a famous restaurant called 'heavens'....taekook stepped out wearing black clothes with black masks and sunglasses....so no one can recognize them....

Kook gave his keys to the security asking to park the car as they walked inside everyone who were present in the restaurant stared at the two.....both looking hot and a perfect couple.....

"Mr jeon"kook looked in the direction his name was called....taekook looked at each other and went close to the person who was a Korean too....

"Hello I am Kim Kai.... Ahn Emily's secretary and personal bodyguard...."kai said as he bowed Infront of them....