36

As I didn't updated yesterday...I thought to update this first....'ARRANGED TOGETHER ' will be updated later today.....

It was mid night when tae slowly opened his eyes ....the light of the room was dim...he tried to look around and see where he was.... that's when he felt a hand holding his hand....he looked down and saw kook was holding his hand ....his head was resting on their interwined hands ....

Even tho the lights were sim tae noticed that a IV drip was connected to kook's back of hand...tae looked at his left where he saw yoonmin were sitting on a couch.... jimin's head on yoongi shoulder while yoongi's head on jimin's....

He was surprised on seeing them here in Italy....but than he looked at his right and saw namJin were there too sleeping in the same position as yoonmin....

He felt his throat itching Because of dryness...so he tried to take his hands away from kook's hold to get water for himself....

Kook flinched when he felt tae's hand was moving....he looked at tae with wide eyes as he noticed tae was awake....

He immediately stood up and cupped tae's face... tae's eyes soften as he noticed kook's glossy eyes...the dried tears on kook's cheeks didn't went unnoticed by tae ....

"Sweet heart"kook whispered in low voice....but the way his voice was sounding it was clear kook has cried for hours....

"Wa-ter"tae spoke as he coughed a little Because his throat was too dry ...kook nodded and poured water in a glass with shivering hands....the effect of everything was still in his mind and body....

He slowly made tae drink the water ....than placed the glass on the table ...he than sat on the table and held tae's hand...

"Are you fine sweetheart "kook asked as with his free hand he caressed tae's cheeks....

"I am fine...but are you fine"tae spoke as he pointed at the Iv drip in kook's hand.... kook's eyes became glossy again....

"If you are safe I am fine"kook spoke as fresh tears rolled from his eyes....tae tried to move his left hand but hissed when he felt pain in his left shoulder....

"Don't move sweet heart"kook spoke placing tae's left hand on the bed....tae than asked kook to lean a little and he pecked kook's eyes....kook bite his lips as he closed his eyes to let tae place his lips on kook's eye lids.....he was trying very hard to not sob .....

"Don't cry koo"tae muttered softly....kook slowly opened his eyes which were still red and glossy....

"Why....why you took the bullet sweet heart"kook spoke as he looked at tae with doe eyes....

"Don't talk about all that now....we will talk later....you seem very weak...sleep koo"tae spoke as he patted his right side of bed....kook looked at the place tae was Patting and than at tae....

"Come...I want cuddles"tae spoke with a pout kook smiled softly and walked towards the right side of bed....the iv drip was portable which kook placed on the beds right side....

As soon as kook laid on the bed tae shifted a Little and placed his head on kook's chest...kook wrapped his arms around tae carefully to not hurt either of them....and both slept as soon as they felt their home's....their safe place near them....safe and secure......

****
Next morning....

"They are looking so calm"Jin whispered to Joon as they were staring at taekook sleeping peacefully in each other's arms....

"Hmmm...I still can't believe this curel mafia was crying like a madman yesterday just for our bear"yoongi spoke...

"Love yoongi love can make any weakest person strong....and strongest person weak"Joon spoke staring at kook who was holding tae's hand tightly in his sleep also....