33

Double update.....

Two cars stopped Infront of the most luxurious and famous club of italy....hobi and Lisa stepped out and looked around to check if there was any danger or not....

Felix and yeobin also came and they all surrounded the car ...as the media was present there as well...the news of this collaboration was very huge.....the collaboration between the mafia boss of italy and the mafia boss of Korea was a hot news...that every news channel wanted to capture....

Hobi knocked on the car's window when he was sure everything was safe....both the door of car opened together as two people stepped out from the car....

The cameras started to flash many reports were murmuring among themselves as the aura of the couple was screaming power....both covered in totally black outfit...sun glass on their eyes to protect their eyes from the flash of cameras....

Kook forwarded his hand for tae...who placed his hand on kook's elegantly....kook chuckled at his drama queen because tae slided his glasses a little and winked at everyone specially at girls and gave a look of 'back off bitches this mafia is mine'.....

Taekook walked towards the entrance followed by other five...Kai was already waiting for them as he was asked to welcome them...

Kai bowed at taekook who gave him a knowing smile as they knew Kai is going to help them...even tho they didn't had told Kai the whole plan they knew Kai is no danger to them...Emily had assured that Kai will help them to get out from here safely without getting caught....

Kai looked at hobi and winked which hobi returned ...this two are seeing each other...well basically talking to each other and do flirting from their first meeting.....

Kai lead them to the room where Doyoung was waiting for them....Kai opened the door and motioned them to get inside...kook entered inside first along with tae while others followed them....

Doyoung stood up with a small smirk on his face when he saw all of them....along with Doyoung his group members who were sitting stood up too....

"Hello Mr jeon it's a pleasure to finally have you here"Doyoung said in English so that everyone present there can understand what he said....

"Hello to you too mr Ahn...the pleasure is mine to meet you"kook spoke shaking his with Doyoung but internally he wanted to twist that hand...

Doyoung looked at tae ...kook noticed that so he pulled tae close to him being a possessive boyfriend he is.....

"He is Taehyung...Kim Taehyung my boyfriend"kook spoke...

Tae looked at Doyoung biting his lips...kook knew it was a part of act but still he have to take a deep breath to calm himself.... Doyoung forwarded his hand and tae joined his hand with him doing shake hand...even do tae was smiling at Doyoung only he knew how badly he wanted to much that MF....

"Nice to mee you beautiful"Doyoung spoke looking at tae from up to down licking his lips as he saw tae's exposed leg and chest....

"Won't you introduce us to your members"kook spoke diverting Doyoung's attention to himself...

"Oh yes....he is my right hand Jemy that's my left hand Henry and that's my new member Henry's younger brother Taehyun....and she is my younger sister Ahn Emily"Doyoung spoke...jemy bowed a little to taekook while Henry just stared at them blankly...while Taehyun waved at them...

"Henry is an Italian than how come his brother is a Korean"hobi asked...

"Oh it's because their mothers are different..."Doyoung said taekook nodded....taekook looked at Emily who gave them a small nod with a smile