56(End)

Tae and others looked at Lisa with wide eyes while kook and Jennie prayed that everything goes well..

"She...she is Lisa right"Jin spoke pointing at Lisa...hobi and tae nodded mindlessly...

"Yes...she is...but how...she...she died"tae spoke he snapped head towards kook who gave an awkward smile to tae...

"Jungkook...want to explain this..."tae spoke sternly...kook gulped visibly...his heart started to beat fastly when tae called him with his full name...and this means tae is more than angry...

"I will tell you tae"Jennie spoke..tae nodded his head...

"But first sit down sweet heart... it's not good for you to stand too long"kook spoke worriedly...

"You be quiet"kook nodded his head with a small pout when tae scolded him...tae sat down along with others...Lisa and Jennie also sat on the empty couch and then Jennie started to tell them how she saved Lisa...

***

Italy...the day Lisa and tae got shot...

Jennie was present in that hospital that time when Lisa and tae were taken to hospital...Jennie saw a familiar face laying unconscious on a stretcher ...she got shocked when he remembered the familiar girl was Lisa...her childhood friend who she was finding from years...

Yes Lisa and Jennie were childhood best friends...they used to study in the same school...they had a great bond between them...Jennie had a crush on Lisa...Jennie didn't knew Lisa's parents too much as they just met in school....

Everything was perfect until Lisa stopped coming to school...Jennie got worried when Lisa didn't came to school for weeks...she tried to find Lisa's address...and to her luck she got Lisa's address....she went to meet her but got to know Lisa was missing from days...

From then she has been trying to find other but never got a single news of Lisa...and seeing her after years laying on her death bed... it made Jennie shocked...she followed them and sneaked into the operation theatre where Lisa was placed...

Don't know if it was fate or something Jennie was a former member of a famous mafia gang...that is now destroyed...how she became the mafia member that a different story...

So she entered inside and pointed her gun on the doctor forehead...she asked how the girl got injured and the doctor told that the patient was shot during a mafia war...the people that took her are with her in the same gang...she asked the doctor to inform everyone that Lisa was dead...

She asked one of her trusted doctor that lives in the same city to make the a mask of Lisa's face...when Jennie entered doctor even told her that Lisa was alive they had removed the bullet but her condition is too critical...

So Jennie arranged the best heart surgeon in Germany...and she asked the doctor to make arrangements of shifting Lisa to a portable oxygen machine so Lisa's life won't be in danger....to Jennie's luck kook fainted when he heard about Lisa's death...and everyone's attention was diverted to him...

It became easy for her to get out of the room and make all the arrangements to take Lisa from there... Because it was confirmed that Lisa's death body will be placed in an empty room until tae is ok...it gave Jennie a good opportunity to swap Lisa's unconscious body with a death girl who had Lisa like face thanks to the mask...

Jennie took Lisa with her to Germany where her cousin and another former member of her gang used to live... Rosie and jisoo...she admitted Lisa and she went through a big heart surgery.... Lisa's heart was replaced with another and this caused her to slip in coma ....

Jennie checked on Lisa's gang and got to know about everything...when she got to know the leader of th gang has returned back to Korea she thought to join hands with him and help him to kill the person who hurted her Lisa...her best friend....