42

Jemy was walking around their mansion's lawn....it was mid night and he wasn't able to sleep.....the burning cigrette was between his fingers....he looked behind him when he heard some werid noice....

But shrugged as he didn't saw anything....he went near the pool area as he felt like going there....he was looking in the water but frown when he saw there was a shadow in the water surface....

He looked up and saw there was a person standing opposite of him at the other edge of pool..as it was night and the lights were dim at that area jemy wasn't able to see the person's face.....he titled his head ....

"Whose that"he asked as he threw the cigarette and pulled out his gun....

"I asked whose there"he asked again when he didn't received any reply from other side....the person walked a little and jemy froze on his place when he saw the face of the person as the person was now under light.....

"Jem"the person called out ....he has frozen blood over his forehead...eyes white ....jemy flinched as he heard the person's voice....

"Wh-...who are you"jemy spoke shuttering....

"I am your brother...Han... don't you remember me Jem"the person spoke as he started to come in jemy's direction....

"I...I don't.... don't know any...ha-n....sta-y awa-y"jemy shuttered stepping back ....he was scared....how can a person who died can be infront of him....

"How can you say like this.... don't you remember we used to play together....we even sneaked out from house.... don't you remember all this"Han spoke walking more close to jemy who started to feel more scared Because yes they used to sneak out to have ice cream together...

"But why you pushed me....huh....you know it hurted...it hurts like hell ....see this blood"Han spoke as he pointed at his forehead making jemy to stumble and fall on the floor on his bum....

"You died... ho-w... ho-w can y-ou come back....."Jenny shuttered as he crawled back wards .....

"Yes I died...you killed me....you pushed me from the terrace..."Han shouted in anger ...but than smirked as he titled his head....

"But today I came here to take you with me.... let's go...yeah"Han spoke as his voice became doubled like there were two persons speaking together.....the voice made jemy to shake and shrivers ran down in his spine....

"You are lieing....death people can't come back...they can't"jemy spoke as started to search for his gun that fell from his hand when he stumbled.....

"You are lieing tell me who are you....who send you here"he spoke as he held the gun pointed towards Han ...he slowly stood up....

"I am warning you I will shoot you.....tell me who ARE YOU "Jemy shouted Because of frustration....

"I am your brother Han Jem....come to hyung yeah"Han spoke as he started to walk close to jemy .....

"Stay away.....I said stay away or I will shoot....guards....GUARDS"jemy spoke as Han was walking closer to him with his open arms.... jemy's hands started to shake Because of fear....he shouted for guards....

"You can't shoot me.... leave this come with me ....today you have to come with me"Han spoke as his tone turned from soft to stern....

"No...."jemy spoke as he pressed the trigger....but his eyes went wide when he realized there were no bullets in his gun....he tried to press the trigger again and again but nothing worked....he snapped his head when he heard loud laughs.....

"I said you can't shoot me....come with me"Han spoke who was just two steps away from jemy....jemy shook his head as he started to run....he shouted for guards but no one came to help him....he ran towards the main door of the mansion they were staying in and tired to open it....but it was locked from inside....he tried to ring the bell but it didn't worked.....

He banged on the door but no one heard him....how can anyone will hear him everyone is sleeping after having food which had sleeping pills in them.....

Jemy looked back and screamed when he saw han's face just some inches away from his....

"Ready to go"Han spoke in a deep voice....jemy shook his head tears were flowing from his eyes as he shook his head vigoursly..... suddenly a wave of strong pain hit his left side chest....

He held it with his palm ....his breathing got uneven as the pain started to increase....he was sweating badly....Han forwarded his hand as in he was going to chock....jemy screamed loudly and his breath stuck in his throat before he fell on the floor with a loud thud.....

Han crotched down to jemy's leavel and checked if he was breathing.....but smirked when he felt jemy's breath was stopped....

"Work is done sir"Han muttured informing the person who was watching everything through the monitor...Han was wearing an ear piece....

"Well done ....leave from the place"the person from the other side spoke Han nodded and left from there....

"That was fun to see him dieing like this"tae spoke as he sat properly on the couch.....

"Correct..we cut that boss's one hand ... let's see who is next....I won't leave a single person....they had digged their own grave messing with me....poor being"kook spoke sitting on the couch like a king one leg on other .....a devilish smirk on his face.....

He chuckled as he saw the death body of jemy on the floor...."let's go sleep"kook spoke.....

You all must be thinking how everyone has food which had sleeping pills.... so let's thank the spy and Emily....this two mixed sleeping pills in food which was given to everyone including the guards....the boss stays in a different mansions that's why he didn't knew what was happening here.....while others were unconscious.....now how jemy wasn't able to sleep....

Because Emily made sure to give jemy the food which didn't had any sleeping pills....and the luck was on their side and jemy wasn't able to sleep and thought to roam around.....

The spy already helped hobi to hack their mansion's cctv camera from where kook was watching everything.....and hobi will delete the whole time phase footage and will replace it with another fake footage which is made by Joon.....

Next chapter.....

"Hyung how about you both take me to roam around the Seoul"Taehyun asked with a smile....taekook looked at each other and nodded....

"Ok we will but don't tell anyone about this...ok"kook spoke to which Taehyun nodded....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author......