38

One month later ......

"Calm down...he will be ok stop behaving like he is having some operation"Jin spoke rolling his eyes over kook who was tapping his foot continuosly on the floor making everyone around him irritated.....

"Yes kook....you should be happy tae is fully healed why are you so nervous"Jimin spoke with a confused face....

"I myself don't know why I am being this nervous.... it's just he should be safe"kook spoke biting his nails....

"Are you sure you are a mafia leader.... Because the way you behave everytime around tae I really have a doubt now that you are just pretending of being one"yoongi spoke .....

"Well....I am a mafia leader....but when it comes to him I am more scared than Jin hyung who is scared of being called less handsome "kook spoke getting a glare from Jin and giggles from Jimin....

"You seem less nervous now"Joon spoke but kook just shrugged....

The door of the doctor's cabin got opened and the nurse called them in....

"God....why you are running like this"enuwoo spoke patting his chest to calm his heart beat which got increased Because of kook who ran inside as if there was tiger behind him.....

"How is sweet heart....he is fine right....he isn't in pain right"kook again bombered enuwoo with his nonstop questions which enuwoo was used to now....

"Stop asked so many questions together Mr mafia"kook looked back when he heard his favorite voice....there tae was leaning on wall looking at kook with a bored face....

"Sweet heart "kook spoke as he walked towards tae who also stood properly and went near kook....

"I am totally fine....my arm is finally free and there is no pain...."tae spoke waving his both hands infront of kook who sighed in relief.....

"Thank god"kook spoke as he pulled tae in a hug....tae chuckled still wrapped his arms around kook....

"Thank you so much doctor enuwoo"tae spoke with a polite smile....

"Oh come on tae....we aren't strangers....you have been my patients and friend from last one month....drop the formalities "enuwoo spoke with his beautiful smile....

"That's true...and remember you have to come to our mansion today....we are having a celebration dinner....."tae spoke enuwoo nodded ....kook namjin and yoonmin thanked enuwoo and started to leave from there to jeon mansion....

"Well...what you thought "jhope spoke leaning on enuwoo's desk who sat on his chair ...

"About what"he asked going through some of patients files ...

"About going out with me ...."hobi spoke with a smug smile....

"Not yet"enuwoo spoke in a calm voice....

"If you want....we can drop this going out paln and can directly be boyfriends...I don't mind"hobi spoke with a small smirk....

"My I mind....if you are done please leave....noona...send the next patient "enuwoo spoke looking at hobi calmly....but the stare clearly showed 'leave before I throw you out'....hobi nodded and ran out making enuwoo to shook his head with a silly smile on his face....

So it's been a month everything happened....a month kook explained tae to not be guilty and get healed....and tae listened kook and now he fully healed....today he got rid of his plaster....and can move his arm freely.....

*****

"So.... what's the plan"tae asked .....it was evening everyone already had their dinner....which was specially made by Jin which includes all tae's favourite dishes....enuwoo was still present ther as he knew kook is a mafia leader....first he didn't believed them when everyone said that kook is jjk....