35

Somewhere in a dark room....

A girl was was sitting in a corner her legs chained with the wall...she flinched when the room's door got opened and someone entered inside with a plate of food in his hands...

"Go away"the girl spoke in English....

"Sis....I told you eat this...you will get sick .."the man who entered said...

"Don't pretend like you are worried for me Doyoung "the girl spoke looking more like glaring at Doyoung....

"Emily....I told you don't try to betray boss...but no you and that your so called principals...see where you are....what was the need of helping that jeon dear"Doyoung spoke sitting infront of Emily who looked straight in his eyes...

"I don't regret betraying that bastard....and I will help Jeon every time I will get the chance"Emily spoke in a stern voice....

"Emily....I....I don't know what should I say....it is hurting me so much seeing you here like this....but I can't even let you free Because it's boss's order to tie you and lock you in this dark room....*Sighs*....have this if you are willing to I will leave"Doyoung spoke placing the plate Infront of Emily....glanced at her with sad eyes for the last time as he left from the room closing the door behind....

Emily leaned her head on wall as tears rolled down from her eyes...."eomma...I miss you....I wish you was here "Emily whispered as tears flowed on her cheeks....

*****

Kook and hobi rushed with tae and Lisa in their arms.... Yeonjun already called kook's old friend Jackson who is a doctor in Italy...... Jackson was all ready with his team to do the operation of both tae and Lisa and save their life's....

Kook placed tae on the strecher as the staff of the hospital started to push it fastly....kook was holding tae's hand not wanting to leave it for a second but he had to leave it because he isn't allowed to go inside the operation theater....

Jackson asked some of his expert team of doctors to handle Lisa while he himself was going to do tae's operation.....as soon as the doors were closed the red light lit up....kook stood on the corner leaning his body on a wall....

Felix had already called Joon and yoongi and told everything which was ordered by kook....they are coming to Italy from the first flight they will get....

Kook slided on the wall and sat on the floor head resting on the wall behind....eyes puffy and red....cheeks having tears rolling on them....he recalled the time he first saw tae....the time he for the first time got lost in someone's eyes...that he forgot other was shouting and cursing him....

He remembered about all of their bickerings....their laughs...their small fights... tae's sassy lines...how tae always turns the tables and he  ended  up getting blushed by other .....he closed his eyes as fresh tears flowed from his red shot eyes....the giggles of tae were ringing in his ears....and a loud sob left from his mouth when he recalled tae saying I love you to him....

He don't know what was happening around him he was too lost in his memories with his sweet heart....that he didn't even noticed how hobi yeobin and felix were looking at him with sad teary eyes....

Seeing their strong, merciless mafia leader crying like this was something they never imagined....kook didn't cared what the three will think...I just knew right now he just wanted his sweet heart safe....along with his best friend Lisa....he don't know what he should feel about her...

Should he be happy that he is so lucky that he got Lisa as his best friend....or should he be sad that he wasn't that good friend that he didn't noticed how Lisa got shot....