04

Double update.......

"Well leaving this....what was you talking to tannie when I came"kook spoke as they were now sitting on a bench and yeontan was sitting there toooo....tae signed....

"My brother and my cousin has been hating each other for many years now....and I am not liking that....I want to make everything like before but I am failing again and again"tae spoke staring at a space and signed again....

"Hmmm...yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung right..."kook asked to which tae nodded but than snapped his head towards kook....

"How you know"tae asked...

"I said I have my own ways sweet heart"kook spoke pinching tae's cheeks but pouted as tae slappers his hand ......

"Yes...them.."tae spoke...

"I can help you as is said sweet heart"kook spoke making tae to chuckle....

"How will you help me..."he asked...

"I will tell you that later....first tell me why they hate each other"kook asked....

"My hyung's were the best of best friends from childhood.....yoongi hyung is our aunt's son....they always lived together....their brotherly bond was great....they always shared their everything with each other.....they studied together and told each other when the started to love their now husband that are Jin hyung and Jimin hyung.....

Aunt and uncle died due to a plane crash and that time joonie hyung was the one who handled yoongi hyung who was totally devastated.....joonie hyung used to stay beside him all the time....after some years we got to know that mom got blood cancer and was on last stage.... hearing this yoongi hyung was the one who cried the most.....

They both helped each other and made each other Strong....they handled me too when eomma died....after her death appa wasn't able to take this and so he died by heart attack......after all this we five started to live together to not get lonely....Jin hyung and Jimin hyung also lived with us....."tae spoke as he wiped his tears....kook felt sad hearing all this....

"Than everything started to become normal.... they both took over appa and uncle's company and than proposed hyung's....they got married to their lovers.....their was a friend of joonie hyung who was very jealous of him and Yoongi hyung's bond....he wanted to be joonie hyung's only friend.....

He tried to bad mouth yoongi hyung Infront of joonie hyung a ND hyung even warned him to never do this or he won't be friend with him.....hyung shouted at him Infront of everyone when he tried to say that yoongi hyung was saying bad things about Jin hyung......

This hurted his ego and he planned to separate them....he started to act all nice and started to work passionately.....he hired a person and made him work in Yoong hyung's company.....he than asked the person to take some confidential information of the company and even asked him to do some illegal stuffs in the name of yoongi hyung's company......

And asked him to got caught....and when he got caught he took joonie hyung's name and put the blame on him saying he was the one asked to do this....yoongi hyung didn't believed him at first but than he showed some edited videos of joonie hyung telling some stuffs to his friend....in that video he was talking about some movie and was giving his point of view of how he would have did if he have to destroy someone.....

Joonie hyung's Friend made that video and edited it....yoongi hyung got angry thinking that hyung was trying to destroy him....while on the other side his friend got some people who can mimic any one....he recorded a call by portraying that yoongi hyung was the one who hired that employee asked him to do all this and than put the blame on hyung......

They both got angry and when they came face to face they started to fight....the fight started to get to intense a d then ended up cursing and started hating each other "tae completed....kook was hearing everything but there were two questions in his mind....

"But where were you that time "kook asked....

"I was in la to complete my studies.....Jin hyung called me and told me everything...."tae spoke staring at a space...kook hummed with a nod....

"But how you got to know that it was you hyung friend's deeds...."kook asked....

"The person who got hired by him told me when I went to meet him in jail without telling anyone....I asked him if he will tell everything to joonie and yoongi hyung and he said yes....but when I went to meet him with hyung's after convincing them with so much difficulty.....we got to know that the person died ...some one gave him poison"tae spoke making kook frown....

"How can someone give him poison when he was in prison"kook asked...

"I don't understand that tooo....but that day everything became more complicated as both the hyung's fought again blaming each other for his death....I told everything to Jin and Jimin hyung they both believed me but yoongi hyung and joonie hyung refused to even hear each other's name from that day......"tae spoke ....

"Don't worry sweet heart....now you bunny is here he will make everything back to normal...."kook spoke cheerfully making tae chuckle....

"And may I know how will you Mr bunny"tae asked titling his head....

"Just wait and watch sweet heart...by the way what his your hyung friend's name"kook asked...

"Ahn Doyoung"tae spoke making kook to smirk internally....

'Ahn Doyoung...I see...' he thought.....

"Ok...by the way you are looking cute huh"kook spoke and again pinched tae's cheeks....

"And you are looking dumb"tae spoke as he flicked kook's forehead.....

"You are very mean you know....but guess I still love you"kook spoke against smiling like a fool and tae just stood up without saying anything....

"Hey...where are you going"kook asked as he followed tae....

"Going back home....bye bye aajushi"tae spoke making kook to shook his head....

"I swear that sassy mouth of yours....I really want to put that in a good use"kook spoke and laughed loudly when tae showed him his middle finger...

"You are the one getting that sweet heart"kook shouted and tae stopped turned back and shouted ...

"YOU OLD PERVERT" he shouted and than went out of the park .....

"He was saying I am pervert....whole he was the one who showed me a middle finger...wow...sweet heart...."kook muttered to himself....

And than smirked thinking about Ahn Doyoung....whom he already knows....

"I guess you will surely die by my hands my dear rival"kook thought.....

------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue.....

Tell me how it was......

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author......