47

Taekook were waiting for Taehyun in their living room ....tae looked at kook who was tapping his foot on the floor...held kook's knees making kook to look at him...

"Stop this ... it's irritating"tae spoke kook nodded and tae treated his hand...but then after some seconds kook again started to tap his foot on the floor...

"Koo stop this yeah"tae spoke with a frustrated expression....kook again stopped and after some seconds he was again going to start tapping but before that tae glared at him...

"Can't you understand a thing I say"tae asked making kook to smile sheepishly...

"I can understand the things which you don't even say...but it's like...I love this angry and pissed expression on your face....you look toooooo cute when you are angry"kook spoke winking...

"I guess you are willing to die by my hands"tae spoke rolling his t shirts sleeves...even tho he was wearing an over sized hoodie..the sleeves were reaching to his fingers...

"I will be glad to be killed by those hands...wow...your fingers are so tempting...I wonder how other things must be"kook spoke as he leaned back a little staring at tae licking his lips...

"What the"tae spoke not getting how can other talk this kind of this so easily...

"Yeah...one thing you don't have to kill me by working hard...just remove them...and boom I am dead... Because damn those curves"kook spoke with a smug smile eyes roaming all over tae's body ...

"Ohhh...is it...but I don't want me dear mafia to die...right...so I will have some mercy on you and will never remove them infront of you...how does it sound"tae spoke with a grin on his face...

This seems to make kook surprised as he sat properly shaking his head...

"No no...I was just joking sweet heart"kook spoke...

"Oh..but I am sorry I am not joking...you are never having me... Because I want you to live"tae spoke now leaning back sitting like a king...

Kook opened his mouth to protest but before he can speak a cheerful voice cut him off...

"Hyung"Taehyun came inside smiling at taekook...

"Finally...I thought you were dead"tae spoke as he stood up ...

"I am sorry I was caught by some work"Taehyun spoke with an apologetic smile...

"It's fine.. let's leave "kook spoke as he interwined his hands with tae and walked towards the door while Taehyun followed them with an evil smirk...

"Sweet heart"kook called other who was seeing something on his phone...kook was driving the car while Taehyun was sitting in the back seat....
"Hmm"tae hummed too Focused in his phone...

"I really was joking that time about dying on all"kook spoke making tae to stare at him with confusion...

"What are you talking about"tae asked...

"Our talk.. about me having you and all"kook spoke glancing at tae once and then focusing on the road...

"God...that...you are still stuck in that....I was joking idiot"tae spoke giggling which kook released the breath he was holding...

"That's good"kook muttured...this three roamed around the Seoul city going to the famous places enjoying their time...they ate some famous street food and now they are on their way to the amusement park...

Kook parked the car and bought tickets for him and tae while Taehyun bought a ticket for himself...

They all went inside and got on some rides...after enjoying number of rides..they thought to have some ice cream...so now they were walking to the ice cream parlor taekook were ahead talking while Taehyun was walking behind...he looked around and signalled his men to surround them...