17

Taekook and Jin stared at the people entered inside as their jaw dropped...their eyes widen... because they were too shocked...

"Close your mouths...I am in no mood to get a tour of them"one of them spoke making three of them to shut their mouth....

"What are you doing here yoongi hyung"tae asked....yoonmin looked at each other and than at taekook....

"What do you think after knowing a mafia is living with my brothers I will stay in my house"yoongi spoke as he gave a blank stare to kook....

"So does this means you know....but how"Jin asked he wasn't getting what is happening along with Jimin and taekook....

Yes Jimin also knew nothing he just knew that they are coming to Kim's mansion but why....he didn't knew.....

"We will tell that later....Jungkook you said you ready to give any test right"yoongi spoke in a cold voice.... hearing this kook nodded his head....

Yoongi looked at Joon who nodded his head...."follow us"Joon spoke....along with kook taejinmin also tried to follow yoongi and namjoon....but get stopped as yoongi spoke....

"Not you three just jungkook"yoongi spoke in a stern voice....kook looked at tae and nodded with an assuring smile .....tae returned the smile and kook followed the cousins to the study room of Kim's mansion.....

"What are they going to do hyung"tae asked getting nervous on what his hyung's will do to kook....

"Don't worry tae they won't harm him"Jimin spoke patting tae's back ...

"Yes bear...they are just concerned for you that's why they won't to test him.... don't worry too much"Jin spoke softly....tae nodded but he was very scared thinking what would be going inside.....

****

Meanwhile...

Kook was nervously sitting on a single couch trying his best to not look nervous... because as a mafia leader he shouldn't be at all nervous....if he wants he can simply threatened them and ask them to not make him away from tae.....

But he don't want to behave like a mafia...he want his tae like a normal man...he want tae's beloveds permission for their relation....so here he is getting stared by the two cousins....

Yoongi and namjoon are sitting opposite of him staring at him blankly...he literally can't figure out what this two are thinking...but he just hope whatever they are thinking won't make him away from his love.....

"So as you spoke earlier....you love our bear right"yoongi spoke kook nodded...

"Hmmm...how can we believe you....what if you are just acting and in the end you will leave our bear after taking his advantage or playing with his feelings"Joon spoke....this made kook to shake his head vigoursly....

"I can never leave him.... please believe me... neither I am playing with his feelings now I want to take any advantage of him...I truly love him"kook spoke with sincere voice....

"That means you will marry him in future"yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow....

"Yes...I will marry him...if you allow me I am even ready to marry him tomorrow....but please don't make him far from me....I can't stay away from him....I...I can't imagine my life without him....I want him for myself in days and in night....I really need him in my life"kook ranted without thinking twice....

But as he looked at the cousins he saw them glaring at him that's when he realized what he said....did he said he need tae in night....oh no....did he messed everything...

"No no...not that way....I didn't mean that....I just wanted to say I need him in my life forever"kook slapped himself mentally for almost ruining his own life.....

"Think before speaking"Joon spoke and kook nodded with a small smile....

"Ok...we understood what you said....in short you love our bear and want to spend your whole life with him right"yoongi asked and kook again nodded.....

"Tell us why do you love him"namjoon asked....

"Speaking truly....I really don't know why I love him....I just know I love him too much....more than my life hyung....I am not lieing"kook spoke....both the cousins can see the love in kook's eyes for tae....

"Ok...but what if we decline your relation"yoongi asked...

"I will do my everything and will convince you both "kook spoke with confidence....

"And what if...tae himself reject you....what you will do than....what if he refused to marry you"namjoon asked...

This made kook silent for some seconds... before his a small smile came on his lips....

"I know he will never...and even if he refuse to marry me....I will try my everything...I will do whatever he want me to do...I will make myself worth for his love...for his accept ness....but I won't let him go away from me"kook spoke in determination.....

"Ok...we get that you are too confident on yourself....but what if tae or we ask you to leave the mafia world"yoongi asked...namjoon smirked hearing this question....

Asking a mafia leader to leave his kingdom for anyone is very dangerous....no mafia leader can leave their kingdom in which they had put so much efforts just for a person they love....this is what this two thought....

Even tho kook was now pissed...he was irritated by answering their questions...he don't like getting interrogated ....if it would have been someone else he would have literally killed that person but...they are his lovers beloved ones....so he just signed...

"Ok...so you mean...for tae I have to leave the mafia ....my mafia kingdom"kook asked.... without his knowing his voice turned a little cold....

This made namjoon and yoongi to look at each other....they thought did they stepped out of their boundaries... because as much as they know... mafia's are very short tempered....they get angry too easily and they are sure kook is getting pissed now...

But still they both nodded on kook's words....but he get shocked when they heard what kook said....

"Fine...I am ready...it will take time....but yeah..I will give the group to one of my best man.... anything else"kook spoke....

He stared at yoongi and namjoon who were looking at him with wide eyes....but he smiled softly when he saw both of them smiling widely looking at him....

"We never thought that you will agree on leaving your mafia kingdom for tae..."yoongi spoke....

"Right...our bear is too lucky that he got a person like you who loves him so much "Joon spoke as they both hugged kook one by one....

"That means we can be in relationship"kook asked with sparkling eyes....

"Aha....did we said you can't...we were ok with it from starting only"Joon spoke....

"Yes...we just wanted to see what you will do if we won't agree on this....but you really proved yourself"yoongi spoke as he patted kook's shoulder....

"Means...you believed that I love tae"kook asked with a wide bunny smile....only he know how much happy and relieved he was feeling right now....

"Of course kook...we aren't blind....we had seen the love and adoration you have for our bear....we know you love him too much...."Joon spoke......

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Is this story being boring....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author....