41

"So we had got all of their weakness.... let's just wait till they are here than we will start with each of them"kook spoke ....they all were in the basement doing a meeting over the members more clearly the main members of Doyoung's group....

"Yeah...any updates when are they coming"Joon asked ....

"Not yet ..-"tae was about to say but kook's phone ringed....he swip the green button and put the call on speaker....

"We are in Seoul" the other person immediately spoke as soon as the call was received....

"That's great....I will call you and tell what you have to do .."kook spoke and disconnected the call....

They all looked at each other with smirk..."let's begin from jemy"yoongi spoke ...as kook slided the page on the projector that had jemy's information....

"So as you can see he is cold and rude person...he don't like skin ships....and so he is still never did any fling or one night stand ....if we see in his family's background...he had a brother and parents..... parents were died in an accident but no one knows where his brother his...."kook spoke pointing at the main points.... everyone nodded in understanding.....kook looked at tae and motioned him to speak ....

Tae stood up as he slided another page"but we got deep in his past ...did some research and found that he was the one who killed his brother....."tae spoke getting shocked expression from everyone except kook as kook already knew about this.....

"Yeah ...he was the one who pushed his own brother from their house terrace....why...the only reason we understood was money ....his brother was the owner of their father's half property's owner....and he wanted everything for himself "tae spoke....

"How can someone kill his own blood for money"Jin shook his head in disappointment.....

"Money is a very big thing in this world hyung....to get money people can do anything "Jimin spoke with a deep sigh....

"So what is the plan ...what is his weakness "hobi spoke....

"He don't have much weakness....but we can make this brother's death as his weakness "tae spoke....

"Yes...we had found a person whose face and voice is same as his brother Han"kook spoke showing that person's face....

"We have to make hims scared and make him feel like his brother is back to take revenge "kook spoke closure the slid....

"Let's start this plan tomorrow....I will ask our spy about their location....and we have to start everything accordingly....."kook spoke putting his palm on the table leaning a little with an  evil smirk....

"It will be fun seeing them scared"tae spoke with the same smirk....

****

"Why the hell I am suppose to hide and stay here"x(boss)shouted getting frustrated....

"Boss it is necessary otherwise they will get suspicious "jemy spoke....

"Oh don't you dare tell me what is necessary and what is not"the boss spoke slapping jemy who just nodded and hanged his head...

"But boss if you would hav sstayes there they would have known you are our boss"Doyoung spoke shaking in fear when he got deathly glare from the boss....

"Ok...but mind me.... let's just play with that jeon what say....it will be fun if he is really scared of us "the boss spoke as he took a sip from his wine...

"Umm..boss my girlfriend wanted to meet you....I mean she is just curious to know you"Doyoung spoke ....

"Why is she curious to see me....hmm"the boss spoke as he sat on his king sized chair with his slut 9n his lap....

"Boss she is really impressed with you that's why"Doyoung spoke....

"Hmmm...is it so.... let's see if she can impress me...."the boss spoke as he threw the wine he was holding on the slut's body and than pushed her away....

"You are no fun....take your money and get lost"the boss spoke aa he lit up his cigarette before walking towards his room....

****

"Emily...you should be very careful from them"a girl spoke....

"Don't worry I am leaving with this animals for years....you take care you are still new here"Emily spoke to the girl....

"Huh.... don't worry about me...I can kill this people too easily...this is the reason he has send me"the girl spoke with a proud grin....

Her phone ringed making her smiled sheepishly...."yes....how may I help you"she spoke...

"I hope you already know how you may help me"she heard a deep voice....

"Ahh...tae... ofcourse I know.... address is the thing you need which I had already send to your boyfriend"the girl spoke...

"Great and he didn't told me....koo...did she send you any adress"she heard tae speaking to kook with a stern tone....she can imagine how kook must have gulped before replying....

"Hihi...yeah she has send that some minutes ago"she heard kook's nervous voice with a hiss following behind....

"That hurts you know"kook spoke...

"You deserve that"tae spoke and again concentrated on the call...

"Don't tell me you kicked him"the girl spoke...

"Nah...just flicked his head...he is just being a drama king"tae spoke rolling his eyes....

"I can't with you both...I will disconnect the call now... bye"the girl spoke disconnecting the call....

****

"That really hurts sweet heart"kook spoke looking at tae with a pout on his face....

"Does it...come here"tae spoke kook walked towards tae ....tae leaned to his cheeks and kook became happy thinking he is getting a kiss....but he hissed again and gave a fake glare to tae who giggled after biting kook's cheek....

"Your cheeks are shooo soft....can I bite more"tae spoke moving forward....while kook shook his head running away from tae....

"No sweet heart....that hurt like hell...no..."kook spoke going behind the couch...than running to the other side when tae came near him....

"I will let you kiss me if you let me bite your cheeks"tae spoke standing at the edge of the bed....while kook was standing opposite of him....

"A proper kiss"kook asked...

"Yeah...a proper deep one"tae spoke...

"On lips"kook spoke tae nodded...." A proper deep lip kiss"tae spoke....

Kook nodded as he walked towards tae and leaned his cheeks to tae's face....tae giggled as he bite the cheeks and pecked it....he was about to run away but was held by kook who gripped his waist....

"I knew you will cheat"kook spoke pulling tae more close....while tae just giggled but the giggles were stopped as he felt pair of lips on his own....

Kook moved his lips on tae's slowly....tae also got lost in the moment and wrapped his arms around kook's neck ...the slow soft kiss turned into a passionate one when kook licked tae's lips and tae opened them letting other enter his mouth....

Their tongue danced together as they both tasted each other wet hot canvas...kook cupped tae's nape and titled his head as he deepend the kiss...

He sucked tae's tongue and bite his bottom lips....when they felt the urge to breath they backed away not before kook sucking tae's lips hard....

"Wohho....if I am getting this kind of kiss ...I am always ready to let you bite my cheeks"kook spoke and laughed when tae glared at him.....

------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue...

Time for some action....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author....